marui pistols and green gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marui pistols and green gas

is it ok to use green gas in marui pistols, some people say yes some say no whats the reason for this?

Re: marui pistols and green gas

Jesus... because this hasnt been asked a million times before.

please use the search function, or even google!

But to answer youre question, yes its perfectly safe to use green or proane in the British climate, if you were in a nice hot country like japan then high power gases + the heat might cause them damage, but in good ol rainy cold england its fine.

Comment

I use on all my TM pistols green gas or propane.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Yes you can but you gun will break sooner than using the recommended gas.
        Reformed Pacifist

Comment

sorry to thread hop but is there a gas thats too low in power for a tm or plastic pistol?

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
            sorry to thread hop but is there a gas thats too low in power for a tm or plastic pistol?
            methane :D
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah Butane is. I tried it just because my friend had like 6 cans spare. Nothing. just spurted right out
              www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

haha methane, shame its easy to source :D

and right cos ive got a gas that just doesnt cut it and i wondered why. its abbey predator gun gas 134a and it should be fine but its not

Comment

haha methane, shame its easy to source :D

and right cos ive got a gas that just doesnt cut it and i wondered why. its abbey predator gun gas 134a and it should be fine but its not

I use Abbey predator ultra gas in my TM FN 5-7, 134a is well to weak. Ultra has no problems. Also what you said before about weak gases, theres something weaker than methane: Human gas!!! ( farting in case you didn't know ) !!! :D
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                    I use Abbey predator ultra gas in my TM FN 5-7, 134a is well to weak. Ultra has no problems. Also what you said before about weak gases, theres something weaker than methane: Human gas!!! ( farting in case you didn't know ) !!! :D
                    haha thats what methane is dude, human excretion :D but right that makes sense! im gonna buy me some ultra :D

Comment

haha thats what methane is dude, human excretion :D but right that makes sense! im gonna buy me some ultra :D

Ops!!! I'm more used to it smelling like mustard gas ( NOT ME, its one of my colleagues at work! ) And Ultra just kicks ass! Need to stock up again aaswell, I'm on my last can
                      Originally posted by Tiercel
                      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Green gas will keep the TM pistol firing nicely, and won't damage the gun unless your using it in a hot climate... So it's your best bet
                        sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

Anything with less power than propane on a stock TM pistol is perfectly fine.

134a
                          Green
                          Ultra
                          Kickass
                          Propane

All fine on a standard pistol. It's only when you start adding mag performance boosters and upgrades that you even need to think about damage

Comment

see 134a doesnt work in mine very well =/ its only 1 brand that i know of though

Comment

see 134a doesnt work in mine very well =/ its only 1 brand that i know of though
                              All TMs are designed for use with 134a, as in Japan that is all they are legally allowed. It just so happens that Green is fine over here, but still, they are tested by TM with 134a and itshould always be enough to cycle a stock TM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gunslinger Find out more about Gunslinger
                              Working...
                              X