Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 UGl

Right all of you are going to know better than me xD
    I currently own a Jing Gong G36 E battle rifle and i was thinking of purchasing the grenade launcher for it.
    So would the :
    Ares AG-36 Grenade Launcher
    go with a:
    Jing Gong G36 full length.

Also i have no idea about grenade launchers with airsoft so if you could also just say what grenades would i need if i purchased this and how to use etc etc.
    Kind regards
    Seb

Re: G36 UGl

Not a 100% sure dude but ive seen CA G36's with the UGL on. And most G36 front ends are the same.

Comment

they have basically have the same ends but it might come down to the locking mechanisms

Comment

I've got an Ares AG36 and it wouldn't fit to my TM G36C, the receiver is a different shape (too fat!!). I bought a JG top receiver section and took a powerfile to it - fits like a glove now.

I think the longer rifles taper more than the 'C' but I would still say try to find someone with one and have a go first.
        JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

yeah dont want to spend all the money on it for it to not fit! lol hopefully someone will, what greandes does it take?

Comment

the AG36 i have for sale fits my JG g36 perfectly
            make me an offer...
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=115287
            Signature Removed

Comment

Oh wow, i didnt realise just how awkwardly i plugged that in there... apologies.
              Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Seb Brady Military Historian Find out more about Seb Brady
              Working...
              X