new pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new pistol?

Indeed, Desert Eagle's aren't for everyone but they're very good. I highly recommend any Tokyo Marui GBB pistol. If you can learn to deal with the non metal external bodies then you'll have a gun that will last you years. They're fantastic and all of them can handle green gas.

Most aftermarket parts are compatible for TM guns too.

Comment

thanks for all the replies... to be honest i just love pistols! i haven't yet seen a pistol which i would turn down. i guess all im after is a little help in deciding where to put my money. So ultimately what gun would you say "ticks all the boxes" (reliability, accuracy, durability, build quality and overall performance)?

Comment

TM MEU is brilliant, and as you said, ticks all those boxes. Plus, personally, i think it looks swwweeet!

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Western Arms - from personal experiance these are the only guns that tick all the boxes for me

good performance, amazing build quality - when i first got my Kimber i didnt know if the seller sold me his plastic one or his custom metal one until i bit into it

failing WA - TM is the next best in my opinion - very well build and some of the best performing

finally KSC - had lots of KSC pistols and they were all great - perticularly the full auto glock 18c (very very very fun) and my current USP which is beautiful
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Are western arms guns available in the UK?

Comment

they are, youll have to look around for them... They are also some of the most expensive stock pistols to buy, and depending on what you want it for, they can be awesome, or a really bad idea. The problem with having a really nice pistol, which is what will happen when you get a WA (youll then want to upgrade the externals... everyone does :D theres nothing wrong with whatever you get stock, but everyone loves to pimp their pistol), youll be worried about actually using it in a skirmish and getting it damaged. TM you get the best of both worlds, because they shoot fine, and if you do happen to damage it some how, replacement parts are easily available.

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

WAs dont need pimping .. they ARE pimp!

but yes they can be bought in the uk with a bit of looking around - or ask about on the forum in the last few weeks ive seen a few WA guns - 1911s/m9s etc go for around the £100 mark
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

try a dragon hi cappa look nice and have good proformance or a silver m92f from zeroone

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

richie189 Find out more about richie189
                  Working...
                  X