Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

New to all this can someone reccomend a gun type?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to all this can someone reccomend a gun type?

Hi im just starting up and I was wondering if someone could reccomend a good Mp5 and shotgun for me ? Ta
    Beauty slept and angels wept for her immortal soul

Re: New to all this can someone reccomend a gun type?

Get an M56, takes shells and is only about £50. has a good range, but the best bit is that it shoots 3 bbs at once!

Comment

The CYMA CM041 MP5 with "UMP Stock" is Pretty damn awesome; Kicking out 350-400 FPS.

Shotguns? I would'nt get a DE. My mate had one and it just fell apart.
      Why do you want a shotgun anyway?

GR-16 for Sale http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24928 Gr-16 for Sale

Comment

His shotty fell apart, he must have treated it badly, My DE M56DL stood up to alot of beatings. Dropped it all the time.

Comment

We need to know your budget, don't get a gun that 'kicks out 350 - 400fps'
          Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Kk il look at the mp5, the shotgun is really just gonna be for back up and it fits a theme im meant to be doing. Oh and is millitray surplus body armour allowed in games or not?

Oh and budget of say 170 for the mp5 and about 120 for the shotgun
            Beauty slept and angels wept for her immortal soul

Comment

Originally posted by chrisn92 View Post
              His shotty fell apart, he must have treated it badly, My DE M56DL stood up to alot of beatings. Dropped it all the time.
              He treated it really well. not a scratch on it just the screws came out and the stock fell off etc.

GR-16 for Sale http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24928 Gr-16 for Sale

Comment

Originally posted by xAlanAttackx View Post
                He treated it really well. not a scratch on it just the screws came out and the stock fell off etc.
                Hang on... You're even newer than me?

Comment

Originally posted by St Disgustus View Post
                  Kk il look at the mp5, the shotgun is really just gonna be for back up and it fits a theme im meant to be doing. Oh and is millitray surplus body armour allowed in games or not?

DE M56 for the shotty, and either a JG Mp-5, or you might be able to pick up a CA for that price. I'm assuming you're UKARA registered?

Comment

the cyma full metal mp5 is a cracking gun mate, its very well made, and fires like a dream, my mate bought one not long back, cracking gun!

Comment

assuming your UKARA Registered

ICS MP5 170 on zeroone
                      you can get gas shotguns for 99-129quid there really nice 5 bbs firing at 320fps is a beast of a weapon in cqb

Comment

CA Sportline MP5 should do the trick really, around £110-£130 depending on where you shop, Zero One has em at a pretty good price too.
                        DE M56 Shotty or if you're willing to go the full £120, TM Spas 12 from Zero One (well it's £140ish, but worth every penny)
                        AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Originally posted by St Disgustus View Post

From the 7-10 people I play with regularly, recommendations for MP5s were. Marui or ICS. I believe the ICS comes with a full metal body.

I'd spend a little more on one good gun rather than getting 2 worse ones right now.

Body armour is fine at the 2 sites I play at, just remember to give others the benefit of the doubt about hits.

Comment

Body armour is fine at every site i think, but I'd not recommend it. The panels will prevent you from feeling hits and means you have to pay even more attention to trying to listen for that tell-tale *pat* sound when the armour does get hit. (If you don't take the hits due to the armour you may be asked to play without it).
                            AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

You can use the body armour, just take any armour plates out first, will make your life a lot easier.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

St Disgustus The man in black Find out more about St Disgustus
                              Working...
                              X