aeg &aep advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aeg &aep advice

i have an src g36k and want to add silencer/tracer unit to it. does anyone know where i can get a unit that will fit over the flash hider or where i can get a replacement outer barrel extension to attach silencer/tracer to?

also does anyone know what the thread is on an asg glock 18c? looked everywhere for the details

Re: aeg &aep advice

My SRC G36KV flash hider has an M14x1mm LEFT HAND (CCW) thread on it.
    Check yours by trying to unscrew it by turning it CLOCKWISE (yes, opposite to "normal").
    Get a suppressor with that thread. Unscrew the flash hider and screw on the suppressor. Simples.

Comment

If its anything like most G36s there will be a very small grub screw holding the flash hider in place, remove that BEFORE doing the above.
      Signature Removed

Comment

i know how to remove the outer barrel, on the g36k the flashhider is moulded as part of said barrel extension. what i am looking for is a replacement barrel extension, without the flash hider as part of the unit

Comment

Originally posted by tanithghost View Post
          i know how to remove the outer barrel, on the g36k the flashhider is moulded as part of said barrel extension. what i am looking for is a replacement barrel extension, without the flash hider as part of the unit
          Are you 100% sure? As I said, my SRC G36KV (GenII) has a screw-on flash hider (no securing screw either). I can't imagine they'd use different front ends for essentially the same gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tanithghost Find out more about tanithghost
          Working...
          X