Good choice for CQB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good choice for CQB?

I am relatively new to airsoft, been going regularly for about 5 months now, always renting a crappy AK74 of some undisclosed brand.
    I now think I'm ready to get my own AEG. :D

The site I regular is a CQB site, (UCAP Bunker in Pompey, some of you may know it ) so, I therefore thought I would go for a CQB loadout.

I plan to purchase a G&G MP5 (the one with the retractable stock and four rails) with some spare mags etc. as well as a TM Warrior GBLK pistol.

Any good? Review would suggest yes, but I would like to hear some first hand experience maybe? Or even some alternatives.

Chars
    "Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!"
    sigpic

Re: Good choice for CQB?

Two amazing guns i have and my favourite is my tm mp7 great range but also compact and my other is my tm p226 another great gun with great range for its size nice kick to it too.highly recommend

Comment

very good choices!

Comment

For a gas blow back pistol, IMO Your not guna do any better then a tm gbb pistol. And as far as primarys go mp5s genuinely are a very solid choice especially when it has a retracting stock (I own an ICS mp5 with a sliding stock and torch foregrip)

Comment

OK, most of the guys know whats about to be said: TM FN 5-7 !!
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

one question, as I do not know the site... is it dark there?? then either get a RAS mp5 or one fo those foregrips that allows you to put a tourch

but very good choices IMO
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

i like the pistol thats what i have

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
                one question, as I do not know the site... is it dark there??

but very good choices IMO

very dark in places, so torched foregrip definitely needed

mp5 very good choice for the tunnels, sliding stock better than solid, as is the ca m15a4 CQB

also any TM pistol is good, just make sure you warm the mags first for up there

and do you come up and play with gayboy steven?????? :D

Comment

I have also heard from many many many people that Cyma MP5 is verrry good!, and considerably cheaper then others

Comment

Originally posted by kejot View Post
                    and do you come up and play with gayboy steven?????? :D
                    Yes, yes I do
                    "Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!"
                    sigpic

Comment

For a pistol I would suggest a TM P226 (the railed version so you can fit an M3 torch). Lovely gun to hold with a nice kick on green gas. I bought a Hogue slip on grip for mine as the grips were a little plasticy for my liking.

MP5 is a good choice (especially with a sliding stock). Rails for torches are good or find one with a torch hand-grip. Classic Army B&T Mp5's are great.
                      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

What about a galil MAR, I didn't spot anything about your budget so the King arms one is a possibility?

I have a MAR, and it is great. Folding stock, short cqb lenth. What more could you ask for?
                        Ok maybe some rails to put torches on
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UMParadise View Post
                          I didn't spot anything about your budget so the King arms one is a possibility?
                          Looking at about £500 for primary and side arm...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UMParadise View Post
                            What about a galil MAR, I didn't spot anything about your budget so the King arms one is a possibility?

I have a MAR, and it is great. Folding stock, short cqb lenth. What more could you ask for?
                            Ok maybe some rails to put torches on
                            I noticed there is a gap on the handguard so you could totally drill some holes and add some rails
                            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

What about a G&G UMP? Just to stand out abit more.
                              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jaeger90 Find out more about Jaeger90
                              Working...
                              X