Need Gun Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Gun Advice

Im looking at starting airsoft and ive played a few games and want now get my own gun, i play in CQB and Woodland areas and have about £250 to spend on a gun and accessories, im looking at maybe something from the AK range , i love the look of an AK with an underfolder , but ill take any advice on good starting guns into consideration ( Sorry its long but ive seen people complain about not having enough info to give advice ) Any advice is appreciated :D

Re: Need Gun Advice

Have you got any kit/gear at the moment?
    And how old are you may I ask?
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Making the assumption that you're old enough to actually get the gun and that you've got the rest of the kit needed already (if not, at least get some decent boots as the best rifle in the world won't help you play on a broken ankle!):

Most airsoft guns are basically the same inside. There's very little difference between an M4, an MP5, an AUG and an AK in airsoft terms, so go for what you like, not what other people tell you to like.

Take advice on things like the reliability of different makes, yes, but only you know what floats your boat where guns are concerned.

If you are going down the AK route, though, please for the love of God get one with wood and not all this capitalist-style RIS bo**ocks!
      sigpic

Comment

Ive got some kit , boots DPM suit glasses and soon a vest rig , im 16 ive been told im allowed a gun as long as its two tone and bought by someone over 18, Parents :P

Comment

Im not planning on getting anything illegally and ive got some decent boots , and wasnt planning on the RIS AK at all , wood and metal all the way , Any advice on a good brand for AK's in my range? ive seen everyone say CYMA are good for ak's

Comment

Cyma definitely for the cheaper AKs in my book.

You're right, you can be bought a two tone by your parents, just make sure there's no exchange of money or services. I know it's very tempting to wash their cars for a couple of months in exchange for a gun, but you don't want to put them in the position of having to lie under oath if it ever went to court.
            sigpic

Comment

its being bought just cause its annoying renting a gun 24/7 and it'll be cheaper to buy a gun than rent everytime now that i want to be an airsoft regular , Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jakel Find out more about Jakel
              Working...
              X