Advice on a couple of parts/AEG's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on a couple of parts/AEG's.

Hi, firstly I need a few gearbox parts but as I'm not well educated onto what are quality and what aint.

Parts I need are:

Tappet plate
    Cylinder Head - preferably with sorbo pad already installed.
    Cylinder
    Nozzle

All are for M4/Scar V2, but the sites I've browsed around are just stock replacement parts, not upgraded, recommend me some decent parts!

Secondly, I want an AK Beta Spetz but I'm torn between getting a CYMA one which I've heard awesome things about for such a cheap AEG. Or spending abit more and playing it safe with a TM model.

Cheers.
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Re: Advice on a couple of parts/AEG's.

All the parts in the list are fairly basic, and unless you going for a high strain system with high ROF or power - then don't need replacing unless broken.

Comment

Well my nozzle has snapped and the tappet plate is bent so I though I might aswell do the whole lot considering! The gears and piston/head have both been replaced too.

Comment

Where about has it snapped, checked for damage to the tappet and cylinder nozzle?

The tappet plate will be slightly bent anyway, might not be a worry.

I'd literally never replace a cylinder, would be about the last thing I would do. Unless it's super high speed or a DMR/Sniper set up - just no point.

Comment

Fair enough then, I'll not bother with the cylinder.

Erm the bigger circular bit where it sits on the semicircle part of the tappet plate, not a very technical description I know.

With the tappet plate, it's bent up so I don't think the Sector gear nub is catching it properly causing the air/feed nozzle to not cycle properly.

Comment

It will naturally bend upwards, as they do not sit correctly when the gearbox is open.

Got a picture of the damaged area?

Comment

All cylinder heads come with a cushion on, but you couldn't really predetermin the size needed in your gear box to correct AOE.

You would need someone to check that for you.

Im with jag on the cylinder, unless there is a problem with the origonal one, leave it.

You may benifit from a sector clip.
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

@Jag - I see, probably thats the case then, just thought they sat straight even with the GB open. will just replace the nozzle then and see how it goes. But nope don't have a pic, but the nozzle is in two parts lol.

@Midas - okay, guess I'll just have to do it manually, be nice to not have to faff around with it, modding isn't my forte :P

Just so happens that one came with the gear set will try that too.

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DCRISP07 Find out more about DCRISP07
                Working...
                X