WANTED: A 'Lipo Guide'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: A 'Lipo Guide'

Just bought the first AEG I've ever had that is 'lipo ready' (at least I assume it is - a G&P Sentry). It's second hand and comes with one lipo battery and lipo charger (though I have no idea on the type/make of battery and charger as I don't have them yet - I'm just eager for info!).

Now I have used the search function under 'lipo' and read anything of interest on the first 14 pages that came up, learning snippets here and there, but now I just feel sleepy.

Surely someone must know of a link (here or otherwise) to something along the lines of 'a beginners guide to using lipos,' designed specifically at someone like me who is only used to standard battery types and is fully aware that is not treated with proper respect lipos are 100% guaranteed to blow up, kill you, steal your car, cause a further global recession in the near future and then form together with other lipo batteries to create SkyNet and attempt to destroy mankind.

Please point me in the right direction... for the sake of all humanity.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Re: WANTED: A 'Lipo Guide'

Trt this--->:D..

Comment

Once you get the charger, search the brand on youtube, theres endless guides on how to use them.

I have an accucel and learnt everything i needed from 'the tube'
      Originally posted by Bluegill
      5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Search for a world war two themed airsoft forum. I shan't say more than that....

On the weapons sector there is a top guide.

Comment

I feel this is what you're looking for. I have posted it numerous times in multiple threads now. Please read all three parts of the article.

http://infectedairsoft.wordpress.com...teries-part-1/
          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Not really much to it...

1. Buy a Lipo compatible charger, for example iMax B6.

2. Read the manual or just follow the on screen prompts

3. Use a per normal battery, but attach a lipo alarm to ensure they don't go past the safe point.

4. That's it really.

Sorry to pee on the bonfire, all weapons are "lipo ready". What they really should "claim" is high speed ready. But then that only applied to bigger packs, and across lipo, nihm and nicad!

Comment

As above, the easiest thing to do is to buy a quality charger that supports LiPo and has built in balancing.

I use a Turnigy Accucel 6 myself. Very nice bit of kit and quite easy to use.

Comment

Originally posted by CBarker View Post
                Search for a world war two themed airsoft forum. I shan't say more than that....

On the weapons sector there is a top guide.
                Last I checked, it was OK to do this:
                http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/php...p?f=13&t=11963

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Longshot Find out more about Longshot
                Working...
                X