G36 - Best hop unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 - Best hop unit?

Hey guys, no doubt someone will say there's already a thread for this, I have searched but maybe not hard enough... Anyway!

What's one of the best G36 hop units available on the market at the minute? Please don't just say "TM cos it's TM LOLOMGBBQ" because I'll ignore you.

(for reference, I have a pair of JG G36's so I'll be buying a pair of hop units and another tightbore barrel, one is a K and will be treated to the KM Head TN tightbore I have sat here, the other is a C and will get a Madbull TB of some description)

There don't seem to be that many about for G36's, what I have seen is the Prowin CNC unit? Anyone got any opinions on that?

Cheers
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Re: G36 - Best hop unit?

Gonna be a dick and say TM.

Well, its a HELL of alot better than the SRC unit I had in it before. Metal =/= good lol.

Prowins:- Ive heard mixed reviews about them, and you need to use all the plastic bits off another hop anyway.

Think CA ones are pretty good too.
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

So is the TM unit metal? For what it's worth, I've used an SRC G36 and was kinda impressed with the range, so if the hop unit is inferior to the TM, maybe one of those is to be bought.

(Also, I should add that I'm ok with people telling me about the TM unit, I just didn't want people giving crap reasoning!)
      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There is a china made annodised Blue hop. Kind of identical to the prowin one. So that makes you wonder...

Can't tell you how well they perform though as I sold the G36...Without the hop in it.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Nah the TM is plastic.

The JG ones are exact copies but Id hazard a guess and say the TM one is better made.

With regards to the SRC, the range isn't that terrible but can be so much better.

Also note that SRC have the feed tube on the unit opposed to on the magwell like TM, CA or JG.
          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

tm imo was ran with a 6.01 edgi barrel and showed better results than both a CA and one of the metal ones, unsure of the make.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

helpimonfire I like cars and guns. And wimmins. And expensive hobbies. I suppose it all goes hand in hand there.. Find out more about helpimonfire
            Working...
            X