systema gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• systema gearbox

hey guys earlier i saw a systema gearbox for sale on the forums ( which is now sold : P )

but would that give it the same peformance of a systema??

eg. extreme rate of fire range loud knoise :P etc??

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Re: systema gearbox

Well that with a turbo motor and a very big 9.6v will give an excellent rate of fire.

Comment

yeah im not talking just about rof lol

but if i just put that in the gear box would it peform a lot better??

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

Short answer: No.

Unless its a revolution, the systema complete mechbox is just a regular old mechbox built with all systema parts. Now, depending on what brand your AEG is already this may be an improvement, or they may be equal, or it may be a mix of better/equal/worse parts.

There is no advantage to buying a complete systema mechbox compared to upgrading your existing mechbox.

If it is a revolution gearbox (out soon I think) its a bit closer to the PTW system, but I'm not sure how close.
        /9 out.

Comment

The reolvution is about equal distance between PTW and just a regular AEG. For instance, they use the PTW suction feeding system.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
            The reolvution is about equal distance between PTW and just a regular AEG. For instance, they use the PTW suction feeding system.
            And the 4 gear/sensor/no AR latch system. And the not-waterproof electronics.
            /9 out.

Comment

Ooo yes, four gears. Very nice indeed.

Comment

could some one put a pic up of the inside of a systema gearbox i would like to have a look?

Comment

What, the revolution, the PTW or the standard? The standard is just like an AEG. The Revolution is here:

http://goat2006.files.wordpress.com/...internall1.jpg

This was the second google image brought up by typing in "systema revolution". Seems you could have done that no? :P

Comment

Nine is absolutley correct.

I have a Revolution GB on the way so will do a mini review when it get here.
                    PTW Troy, PTW MK18, VFC AKM

P226 Navy, Prime 1911, Costa M&P, PPK,Browning HP, Glock 17

Comment

4 gears look awesome and that gold motor, i would love one of these for my m16a2 for proper authentic burst fire, the PTW can finally be topped!

Comment

Originally posted by kraker View Post
                        4 gears look awesome and that gold motor, i would love one of these for my m16a2 for proper authentic burst fire, the PTW can finally be topped!
                        The M150 and M160 are the only versions that use the 4 gear design. The 4th gear was only added to up the torque ratio because they couldn't use the 3 gear design to up the ratio to the required level without having to change the piston rack teeth to half width.
                        The "gold" motor included with the 4 gear design spins in the reverse direction, it is probably just a Magnum modified for that purpose. With options M130 and below, it isn't necessary to have the other gear in there as the increased ratio would be unnecessary, which is why the lower fps versions use the 3 gear design and a Magnum Motor. So unless you want a 150+ m/s rifle, you won't get the 4 gear design.
                        dsgdreamteam

Comment

Originally posted by kraker View Post
                          the ptw cant easyly be topped mate, just becauses its a 1000 gun dont make it amazing, ive seen clones do a better job than the PTW, thats probably the only thing that does my head in bout airsoft, people think that if you got sumit systema your rambo, not saying in any way you think your rambo but you get what i mean.

sniper jesus is very correct, the new systema Gbox is only good for high tension springs m150+, the 4th gear is a pointless gear for a normal 328 +10% setup, its also a mental price!
                          Originally posted by bravotwozero
                          Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheShizzNizz Find out more about TheShizzNizz
                          Working...
                          X