Comment

Re: EBR's

CA...

Comment

Pros? Non execpt they look cool.
        They will perform the same as any other m14

Cons. Heavy expensive.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Cost effectively, you are best off getting a broken Kart, and putting some decent M14 internals in it.
          Signature Removed

Comment

Yes but AFAIK the kart externals are terrible too, I'd much rather shell.out on something high end that'll definitely be worth having

Comment

Originally posted by howzat View Post
              Yes but AFAIK the kart externals are terrible too, I'd much rather shell.out on something high end that'll definitely be worth having
              correct, plus the cart inturnals are a different fit to most m14's so it'll need modding to fit non dairy based inturnals

Comment

I Have the G&G EBR Short version, and i find it a dream to use, it out ranges most of the other rifs at my local site, yes its heavy but you soon forget about that. Its very well built and feels very sturdy, i would recommend it. I have this rif, a M4, a G36KV, a M16 and a PSG and i always prefer to use the EBR.

Comment

Having owned all but the ares version id say the G&G short/long & if you have the money get a tm m14 and buy a G&P body i am sure if you ask fenriz he will let you know how nice they are.
                  sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

I have the G&P EBR Mod 1. Its a solid bit of kit apart from the pistol grip. i had to reinforce it with a Bolt. apart from that it shoots great. I've put a element tightbore in it and Prometheous purple hop rubber and the range is even better than before.

Yeah its a heavy RIF and as i've used M4's for the last decade isnt the most familiar platform to me. but i love using it. its a very capable weapon even out the box standard and the envious looks you get and requests to hold it keep me smiling in the safe zone.

Yeah a Standard M14 can erform the same and their lighter, but the do have a certain "wow" factor.

Mine is currenlty away being tinkered with to make its a full on DMR, cant wait to get it back!!

Comment

If you want THE best EBR get the TM M14 and buy the EBR kit and turn it into a DMR.

If you want to budget it go for the G&G but it won't be as good inside or out.

Then if you have no soul get the Kart and watch it fall apart in your hands.
                      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                        If you want THE best EBR get the TM M14 and buy the EBR kit and turn it into a DMR.

If you want to budget it go for the G&G but it won't be as good inside or out.

Then if you have no soul get the Kart and watch it fall apart in your hands.
                        I would have to respectfully disagree with your comment regarding the G&G ebr the externals are top notch CNC machined and out of all the ebrs has the most secure pistol grip iv held , unlike the G&P m14 ebr which i have also owned , the internals arnt bad at all, performs just as well as my TM m14 if not better and its easier to work on. Not a budget ebr at all.
                        sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

One word of warning, if you have never used an EBR you may want to borrow one... G&P kit weights a freeking ton.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I love the way people say that they're heavy as a negative. They're heavy because they are made of solid bits of metal, if it was light they'd justify a negative.

It's a bl**dy heavy gun, covered in even more bl**dy heavy bits of metal. Of course it's heavy!
                            sigpic

Comment

I realise it's gonna be weighty I dont see that as a negative lol, its part of the gun.
                              but anymore thoughts are apppreciated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

howzat Find out more about howzat
                              Working...
                              X