Tm hi capa's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm hi capa's?

Hi,I want to purchase a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa pistol ,but i dont know what to choose the 4.3 or the 5.1. I want to purchase the 5.1, but its not instock in zero one and i want it by the 17th of july.Hopefully zero one will have it in stock by then but im not to sure(i'l give them a ring later).But if its not i was thinking of the 4.3 but i dont know the differences between them.
    Thanks.
    Spacey.
    tm 4.3
    31.25%
    tm 5.1
    62.50%
    other tm pistol (please label below)
    6.25%

The poll is expired.

I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Re: Tm hi capa's?

correct me if i am wrong but i think it is the shorter version of the 5.1

Comment

I know that but i mean accuracy,reliability and gas usage etc.

Comment

Originally posted by x-ray View Post
        correct me if i am wrong but i think it is the shorter version of the 5.1
        5.1 is the normal length, 7 inch is the LOOOOONG one
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

4.3 performance wise is ever so slighty better. But range and grin factor, and for me the look, the 5.1 is better than the 4.3.

The 5.1 is the standard length, the 4.3 the shorter one, and the 3.8 the baby one.

Accuracy, performance etc there isn't much in it at all. The only parts that differ between the 5.1 and 4.3 is the inner barrel, outer barrel, and slide. And that's it.

Either one is a terrific bet. Check out the hi capa thread in the pictures of guns to see what you can do with them!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              4.3 performance wise is ever so slighty better. But range and grin factor, and for me the look, the 5.1 is better than the 4.3.

The 5.1 is the standard length, the 4.3 the shorter one, and the 3.8 the baby one.

Accuracy, performance etc there isn't much in it at all. The only parts that differ between the 5.1 and 4.3 is the inner barrel, outer barrel, and slide. And that's it.

Either one is a terrific bet. Check out the hi capa thread in the pictures of guns to see what you can do with them!

wait hold on a 4.3 is better than a 5.1!? how its exactly the same internally! ..i even think stock inner barrel length is the same for both as well come to think of it..

but yeah go with whatever one will suit you best in terms of size because hi capas you can do a multitude of things to whatever model you decide

..but 5.1 is better :p

Comment

I love my 4.3 hi capas just wish I could get the mags to feed properly!
                sigpic
                Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                  wait hold on a 4.3 is better than a 5.1!? how its exactly the same internally! ..i even think stock inner barrel length is the same for both as well come to think of it..

but yeah go with whatever one will suit you best in terms of size because hi capas you can do a multitude of things to whatever model you decide

The 4.3 is slightly better though, and I own a 5.1. Its got a crisper and faster cycle, its easier to point and has the advantage of being slightly smaller.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                    The 4.3 is slightly better though, and I own a 5.1. Its got a crisper and faster cycle, its easier to point and has the advantage of being slightly smaller.
                    the only reason it would have a crisper cycle is because there is less slide to actually move which makes sense, hence why the strike warrior or whatever its called the new TM pistol has a insane cyclic rate because its a detonics on steroids.

5.1's though once properly done up same with 4.3s you wont..ever tell the difference...to be honest you cant with a stock 5.1 and 4.3 anyway..slight difference in a ideal environment anyway

Comment

According to Just Pistols, the only GBB reviews I totally trust, the 5.1 has a very quick but weak feeling cycle, whilst the 4.3 is slightly slower and kicks more.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                        According to Just Pistols, the only GBB reviews I totally trust, the 5.1 has a very quick but weak feeling cycle, whilst the 4.3 is slightly slower and kicks more.
                        I like just pistols reviews, however because he is collector I feel he has quite different standards in what he considers good than skirmishers would....

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
                          I like just pistols reviews, however because he is collector I feel he has quite different standards in what he considers good than skirmishers would....
                          Yeah that's true, but as I'm a collector over a skirmisher I agree with what he opinionates on.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post

Nope! The 4.3 has a slightly shorter inner barrel.

The 4.3 also has slightly better gas efficiency due to the shorter and lighter slide. But it's minimal at best

Comment

i forget where the 5.1 barrel ends..bearing in mind the only one i remember owning was a longer 6.01 TB :/ whoops lol

Yeah the whole slide thing, thats so subject to change and you wont notice it anyway or barely and getting the right conditions to test it.. inconsistency at best.

i prefer the 5.1 dunno why..i feel you can do more to it? even though in reality 4.3..5.1..you can do whatever the hell you want to it..hell ..even make it a 6.something

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spacey Find out more about spacey
                              Working...
                              X