Replacing a gear box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing a gear box

Hi, After using cheap bb's in my M4 my gearbox has been playing up. It keep's on miss firing and the fire rate has dropped hugely. What do you think the problem is and what would it cost to fix. Lastly would you recommend me getting a new gearbox and if so what one. My gun is a M4 G&G GR16. Many thanks
    Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Re: Replacing a gear box

Depends, do you just want it repaired or do you want it upgraded?
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Re post this in the tech section, and I'm sure you will get plenty of advice, there are loads of guys on here who know their stuff
      dollar

Comment

Ok. Thanks mate
        Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

Now thats wiered....I just posted to this thread and it's vanished....

No body will be able to give you an accurate cost without having the gear box apart and finding the fault.

Find yourself a trusted techie to take a peek.

Arhhh....not so wiered...You did what Dollar suggested...lol.
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryan2T69 Find out more about Ryan2T69
          Working...
          X