Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistols and Serpa holster

Hello everyone,

My apologies if these questions have been raised before and I've missed it somewhere.

I'm possibly looking at getting me an M9 Beretta at some point. Can someone tell me what the difference is between these two?

Tokyo Marui GBLK Tactical Master = http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1892

Tokyo Marui GBLK M92F = http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1891

Is it literally just the grip or is there more too it that isn't obvious just from pictures?

Also, I've been looking at holsters, and I'd like to get something that'll attach to my vest, ideally upper chest. At the moment I've had to resort to lugging my Mk23 in a radio pouch, as the gun is that big that the two large holsters I have for it aren't quite big enough and they catch the mag release, causing me to lose one magazine already!

Would this be MOLLE compatible, or do I have to look elsewhere?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1565

Do they come in left hand flavours too? The idea of having two on me is tickling my fancy.

Thanks as always.

Re: Pistols and Serpa holster

Not to sure on the left handed issue but for serpas you need a Molle adapter for it to fit on a molle vest or belt.
    G&G all the way, no other say!

Comment

They do come in left hand, but takes abit of finding.

And yes, you will need a Molle adapter for that holster.

Comment

A shop selling tactical kit have the left handed ones in for loads of pistols, so not that hard to find.

Comment

The tac master has
          Shorter barrel
          Skeleton type hammer
          Brigadier slide
          Long slide stop lever
          Tactical take down lever
          Tactical combat sight
          Finger channel rubber grip
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Get a blackhawk serpa with CQC adapter, best one I can thing of
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Awesome. That answers my questions. Much appreciated.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apathy Find out more about Apathy
              Working...
              X