Cheap green gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap green gas?

Ive seen the prices on green gas on z1 and the bay of e and other sites, what company of green gas do you recommend?

Its going to be used on my TM Desert eagle

Re: Cheap green gas?

to be honest the latest z1 gas is fine myself and a few others use it

i agree ages ago it was pony but the really sorted them selves out

Comment

Originally posted by b16jus View Post
      to be honest the latest z1 gas is fine myself and a few others use it

i agree ages ago it was pony but the really sorted them selves out
      I would buy gas from z1, but the delivery is extortion for an item like that.
      I could buy 2 cans of gas for that price

Or do you think buying a propane adaptor and heading down to B&Q to buy propane would be better

Comment

Originally posted by Razur View Post
        Or do you think buying a propane adaptor and heading down to B&Q to buy propane would be better
        I've thought about this as well would like to see the reply

Comment

Buy a case of z1 gas and your sorted for the whole of summer.
          sigpic
          Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Yep buy propane its the same as green gas just without the silicone so you just put it in yourself

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

Propane all day long.
              Cheap, lasts longer, available just about anywhere and not loaded with all sorts of crap, including a hop killing amount of lube.

Comment

Z1 gas is made by Abbey. I use it in my P226 as my propane adaptor is too big for the fill valve.
                JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Ok, so what kinda propane adaptors do you recommend?
                  Ive heard AI airsoft adaptor (the plastic one) is better than cyberguns one

Comment

Madbull or AI.
                    AI is plastic so will never damage your fill valves, but may break if handled too roughly
                    Madbull is alloy so its solid but can damage brass valves over time.

I have the AI one myself and have had it for quite a long time without any problems.

Comment

Don't go cheap, get abbey ultra / new zero one's stuff which is apparently same thing

Postage is high due to it being posted with insurance as it can be a dangerous gas!

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                        Madbull or AI.
                        AI is plastic so will never damage your fill valves, but may break if handled too roughly
                        Madbull is alloy so its solid but can damage brass valves over time.

I have the AI one myself and have had it for quite a long time without any problems.
                        Ill probably buy the AI one then. Deagle mags aint cheap lol

Originally posted by badas View Post
                        Don't go cheap, get abbey ultra / new zero one's stuff which is apparently same thing

Postage is high due to it being posted with insurance as it can be a dangerous gas!
                        I see, I might buy one green gas bottle then just use propane to save money

Comment

The madbull filler is great if you use filler seals other wise your hand gets frozen!
                          TAE

Comment

My advice, go with Zero One green gas. Whilst I'm not a skirmisher anymore, it's been nothing but excellent since the first tin I bought. I buy them in bulk annually depending on how much plinking I do with my Desert Eagles and other GBB handguns, so my advice is go with it.

Comment

Abbey Ultra gas user here
                              Originally posted by Tiercel
                              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Razur Find out more about Razur
                              Working...
                              X