X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a new gun with some recoil

hi after what it sayws in the title.
    dont mind wether its gas, or electric.
    aslong as it doesnt cost over £325 and has some good recoil on it tell me what it is.
    also would it be better to buy second hand or brand new.
    the gun i was looking at origionally was the we l85 but their is no ris on it atm so their is not much point for me.

Re: looking for a new gun with some recoil

Right the l85 ( SA80 ) does not have a standard rail ( picatini 20mm ) it has a weaver/dovetail 19mm. but you can buy an adapter. Now the front rail system you have to buy as an after market part ( Madbull DD SA80 RIS ). Hope that has helped
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

its helped with the l85 bit yes.
      buti also want to know which gunhas the best recoil

Comment

KWA MP7 with RA-TECH heavyweight bolt is probably the best recoil you'll get for that budget.

You might find a TM SOPMOD second hand for that price but its unlikely

Comment

The We l85 is just out ur price range found it in the country for £334 plus postage carnt list links against forum rules. If not then look at the we g36 range of weapons these have a hugh amount of recoil for a gbbr

Comment

Originally posted by plainlazy44 View Post
            KWA MP7 with RA-TECH heavyweight bolt is probably the best recoil you'll get for that budget.

You might find a TM SOPMOD second hand for that price but its unlikely
            Are you having a laugh....lol

OP
            Any of the WE rifles are your best bet, the "adaptor" for fitting RIS to the l85 should be with us any day now so if you can wait the L85 would be my first suggestion.
            After that id have to say G36 and then something like the SCAR.

Comment

ok mate.

Comment

If you can stretch your budget a little more - a WE M14 is pretty hardcore in the recoil department but at £400 it's pricey.

Comment

No airsoft gun has any appreciable recoil, it's a matter of basic physics (every action has an equal and opposite reaction). You're pushing a fraction of a gram out of the barrel at around 1/3rd the speed of sound. By the time that's been equalised with a weapon weighing anything between 30,000 and 50,000 times more (average AEG at 3-5kg), the recoil just isn't noticeable by anything other than a VERY sensitive scientific instrument.

What you are feeling is either blowback, or simulated recoil. The reason the difference is important is that if you are expecting any airsoft gun to feel like a real gun, you'll be seriously disappointed. There's movement, but it's just not the same as recoil, no matter how they kick.

The hardest kicking GBBR I've fired was my GHK AK. That had a steel bolt and quite a lot of movement, so there was a lot of weight (relative to normal airsoft guns) being thrown backwards. But, it still happens after the shot and (if you've ever fired live weapons) just isn't the same. I always said that it moved about as much as a .22 converted L1A1 I fired years ago, but movement isn't recoil. It's some form of weight being thrown back at you inside the gun and that feels so very different to the whole gun bucking in your hands.

I have a thing about not liking what the crowd likes, but even I can't criticise the TM SOPMOD. The kick is quite nice and the gun is very well put together. BUT, it's not going to be in your price range.

The WE GBBRs are supposed to be very nice, but I've never used one and, again, are out of your price range.

If it was me, I'd start saving for something that will give you a good level of reliability and a decent level of kick, if this is what you're after, rather than looking to buy soon with a limited budget.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ares g36 series

Comment

Originally posted by rambete View Post
                      Ares g36 series
                      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rambete View Post
                        Ares g36 series
                        You are just full of bizarre and terrible advice arent you! :D

My recommendation, if you want to spend under £400, get a Classic Army M4, and the recoil stock tube kit. Forgotten what the damned name of it is now.

It does put extra strain on the internals, but being Classic army it should still laste quite a while, and then if you get good with gearboxes wont be a problem really after that!

Comment

The we g39 is in budget new or used and is very good. Love mine to bits bought mine second had got it with 6 mags for £230 so keep your eyes out Theres a few l85 coming up for sale now and as said u will need to buy the danial defence ris if u want to add a ris to the front.

Comment

Modify Tremors kit. thats the one!

Comment

Could you get a TM recoil set and fit it to a TM g36c?

Dom

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
                              Working...
                              X