Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm 5-7 question

Hi all
    thinking of buying the tm FN 5-7 and from my experiance all tm pistols have a plastic slide so what would be the best/most powerful gas i can use in it thanks and what would be the best lube for it ,silicone?

Re: tm 5-7 question

silicone is the only lube you should use for it and you can use green/propane in it just fine. I own a 5-7 and theyre brilliant guns, wont let you down.

Please try searching in future there are countless millions of topics about "what gas can I use in a TM pistol"

Comment

cheers mate

Comment

I run guarder black gas in it and it is a sexy beast on 0.28s.

Comment

abbey gas

Comment

Abbey? My farts are stronger...

Used green on mine from new, no dramas
            Originally posted by Bluegill
            5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

I love my FN 5-7! Won't let you down. I use abbey ultra, but going to change to guarder black
              Originally posted by Tiercel
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Can the Magazines take Green Gas?, as i thought all TM guns have a strict FPS limit on them and that their gas guns could not cope with pressures above 134a, from the sounds of things i am wrong, but always thought you had to change the valves in order to use higher pressure gas in a TM pistol.

Anyway, i use Abbey in mine and it works prefectly, and even works well in the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by savill9 View Post
                  Can the Magazines take Green Gas?, as i thought all TM guns have a strict FPS limit on them and that their gas guns could not cope with pressures above 134a, from the sounds of things i am wrong, but always thought you had to change the valves in order to use higher pressure gas in a TM pistol.

Anyway, i use Abbey in mine and it works prefectly, and even works well in the cold.
                  Common misconception. They cycle fine, but are only recommended for only 134a as in Japan they have strict fps limits and 134a meets those limits
                  King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                  www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Green is fine. I use Abbey Ultra in TMs to ensure the slide won't crack after the excessive shooting I do, but Green is good.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

x-ray Find out more about x-ray
                    Working...
                    X