what m14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what m14

im being a pain in the ass again. Moving on from the sr 25.
    Im looking for an m14. That can take an scope mount.
    About 230ish pounds. Not looking to buy, just looking for ideas. Anyone own an m14 with 330ish fps. Make and model. Im not looking for any sales. Just info

thank you

Re: what m14

Tokyo Marui....end of.... it may be over your budget new, but i have seen them go second hand for close to your budget, any tm m14 owner will tell you they are worth the money!
    sigpic
    [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

hands down tm

Comment

anyone know anything about the g&g gr14. Thats in my price range anf fps.
        The TM is appeling and ive herd the news of it. The fps is low at stock thats of puting and price. I may get lucky in the future and find a second hand one. But the fps is off puting. Aparently it reaches a great distance but at a slow speed. Dont want my target to move and hit me befor my bb reaches him lol

Comment

TM is EXCELLENT, Ive owned 3 M14s, a TM, an AGM and a CYMA. The AGM and CYMA were both very good, very reasonabley priced and really cant fault them, but the TM wipes the floor with them all. Dont let the FPS put you off, thats a load of BS. You try outrunning something travelling at 290 feet per second lol! Plus you can always put a more powerful spring in it!

If youre on a budget, Id suggest a CYMA or AGM as they are rather good. Perhaps stick a TM or Guarder hop rubber in them and youll have a very good, very reasonable gun.

But if you can stretch to one, get a TM, you wont regret it.

Comment

Ignore the FPS.
            FPS means next to nothing compared to build quality.

TM hands down. I've owned more than one, and I seriously regret getting rid of it.
            The CYMA is a decent clone of the TM though, and it's the only clone I'd recommend.
            Mine is packed with upgrades. so I'm never selling, not even for a TM.

Comment

ive seen CYMA m14 at 160 odd quid. Would one with an tight barrel be an worthy advesery. Is it a proper v7 gear box

Comment

They already come with a 6.04, so any difference in accuracy with a new tightbore is negligible.

They do have a proper v7, regardless of what people say v2 gears DO NOT fit. The sector gear is much too big, but the bevel and spur gears will fit.

Comment

your perswading me to get one. Ive seen some with the word high tork motor and that make me think it was a cheap motor. Is there an part to attach an scope mount. Maybe a bipod too. Have you ever had problems with it

Comment

Never had any problems with mine, and there's plenty of ways to attach scopes.
                    I had to englarge the hole in the front section of the stock so I could fit my bipod stud, but mines a real steel harris bipod so it's a little different.

Hi torque motors are a good thing.

Comment

ohhh. Im new to airsoft. Been doing it for nerly a year. Im going with your advice n getting an cyma. Do i need the scope mount that atatches to its side

Comment

You can either go with the side mounted scope mount or you can do what I did and replace the heatshield with the RAS kit, but I need to find another bit of rail. (check my list of things I want to get an idea of what I'm talking about)

Comment

you have been a world of help. Thank you very much. Saved me a good wad of money too

Comment

ohhh. Im new to airsoft. Been doing it for nerly a year. Im going with your advice n getting an cyma. Do i need the scope mount that atatches to its side

Comment

No problem, but just be aware that the CYMA won't have as good performance as the TM without upgrades, and the metal on the CYMA is pot metal.
                              But apart from that, I love mine like a child. It stays in my cupboard when I'm not playing with it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

daniel murphy started playing airsoft a year ago. got hooked. now im one of my teams sniper Find out more about daniel murphy
                              Working...
                              X