bison dragunov rail / mount help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bison dragunov rail / mount help

This is posted else where but not sure if its in the right place.

Hey there for my birthday my gf bought me a bison dragunov with scope and a ak rail mount the (c.39 ak gun sight support) But unfortunetally it does not seem to fit the moulds on the side of the gun. In ways it seems the moulds aren't for a rail at all as they aren't dove tailed etc. I am looking to seek any and all advice as she bought me a new scope and I'm dying to use it! I got pictures but cant find the cable at the moment will get them up asap to help explain.
    sigpic

Re: bison dragunov rail / mount help

bison dragunov
    A what? Never heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
      A what? Never heard of it.

Sounds like a china clone
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

If it is one of these you are a very lucky Bxstard...They were limited additiopn and cost a fortune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsq8oFRPXjI
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

No it's not. The exact opposite in fact - A £60 Dragunov Springer I believe.

If so, I doubt ou will get anything to fit. These cheap guns rarely take the 'proper' attachments.

Comment

Yep bison are a cheap clone company I had one of their Ca870 clones it was actually alright, 'til my freind in his wisdom loaded really sh*tty ammo in it and broke it.

Comment

YES! I win
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

haha yeah it is the £60 dragunov not a rare smg. Images to try and help!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/151/photo0239e.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/photo0236u.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/photo0237o.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/photo0238r.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

Slide it in from the other end (from the front of the gun to the back)
                  Place the nub on the end of the mount inbetween the two sections of mount rail, and slide it on from there
                  You might need to loosen the clamp on the mount

Comment

just compared it to my a&k svd and the scope rail has been moulded with the rails squared not dovetailed so no mount will fit not even a posp scope
                    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

yeah just trying from the other side, without the dovetails it's not working, but also the clamp is the right width but thins with a shoulder making it not slide on further. The shoulder can be cut/filed off but with the dovetail problem i dont think it will work

Any other pics that could help?
                      sigpic

Comment

Looking at the photos my diagnosis is thus: you wont be able to attach the rail on to the gun

Comment

Okay I conceed the gun wasn't designed to take a rail but...... I have a rail and I want it to fit trouble is how to bodge it now
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm a qualified mechanic, so I can say that there is ways to bodge. It all falls on what the materials are

Comment

sorry mate didn't mean to sound like I'm disagreeing with you. The moulds are plastic obviously and the rail is metal so machining the plastic to dovetails is not a good idea and machining the rail to slide on isn't hard but there wouldn't be much bite into the moulds
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PLAYGOD Find out more about PLAYGOD
                              Working...
                              X