Bulle OTV Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulle OTV Vest

Has anyone got any pics of them self in a bulle OTV vest with the neck, sholder and groin parts?

Im looking to get one but the pics i have seen of them on the dummys they look like they sit very high and dont cover much of the back or stomach.

Re: Bulle OTV Vest

it does sit above your stomach well on me it did (im 6 foot) but then that was what the otv was designed to do protect the vital organs and not lower. then you have the groin guard which covers the rest and i tell you the groiny has saved me some painful hits when i tore me trousers!

Comment

Here is a pic of mine, i dont use the deltoid protectors or the neck collar but as PKR says the groin protector is a saviour to the family jewels.

The vest opens at the front like a jacket so does not have to be lifted over your head and is a little short at the back compared to my CIRAS but it is still a great vest especially for what you get.

If you want anymore pics shout out as i had the same problem with every where using the same pictures.

curlyboy
      'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

curly tuck that shirt in!

Comment

No way man you try tucking that in it would look like i am hiding a sausage around my waist (probably not for the first time though (-

Although i have never seen a marine in a tucked in shirt if i get my dessie marpat ubacs it will look better.

curlyboy
          'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

yeah i got a desert ubacs (genuine issue frog top ) but yeah meant to be GROOOMING STANDARD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JBall Find out more about JBall
            Working...
            X