Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new gun choice

Hey all,

Finally got another job with money coming in at all different angles, and was thinking...... hmmm, money = new gun :D

i would like help on choosing a new gun (preferably brand new). i like nearly all gun variants... well most so choosing will be difficult!
    i would like a really strong and reliable gun mainly, full metal would be good and also shoot well, nice solid rate of fire (around 20bps) and range.
    Would like the gun to be so good and nice to have that it doesn't make me think "oh i could of got that gun instead).

If someone has some recommendations, would be much appreciated.
    budget is no more than £350 as may want to upgrade!

thank you in advance

Re: new gun choice

What sort of gun do preferable want? That way we can help with a more presice route
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

ive got a soft spot for m4's and g36's!

Comment

Not much of an expert with M4's, but I've heard good things about the 'SRC SR933 GEN III.' And it's full metal too.
        I think I saw one for around £290.

B252

GR25_GR16_M9

Comment

I have a ICS m4 proline(full metal) love it 328fps never skips a beat rate is fire is better than my mates mp5 mind due it is broken now lol nice solid gun and the split gearbox is a god send greasing and cleaning is made so much more easier pluss m4s you can bling it up a bit with ris scopes torches ect
          Also my team have a mix of m4s and I have no issue using their mags hope this helps
          Originally posted by bulldoguk
          Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

Ive got a We g39c and can hands down say one of the best guns ive owned and highly recommend it. Great range out the box really well built fired over 10k rds with mine had no problems what so ever.

Comment

any thing ICS should be pretty reliable and very durable. Ive got a split gear box ICS M4 which i bought for £150 second hand. All the internals have been upgraded and i got a RIS rail for £70 for it. A good reliable gun that is shooting at about 340fps for £220. You can get a brand new ics m4a1 with retractable stock for £265, bit of money spare to play with then. Hope this helps.
              sigpic
              Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

thank you to all the reply's!
                haven't made my mind up yet but i have a month to choose :P

Comment

My king arms VLTOR M4 VIS any day
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tom_ Find out more about Tom_
                  Working...
                  X