Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

I have a question about my rights as a buyer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question about my rights as a buyer.

Hello there,

I have a question about my rights as a buyer. Well it's not really your problem but I thought you might know just what to do.
    I have bought G&G M4
    from classifieds. I paid through PayPal(payment for goods) and everything was OK , when received I tried to fire a couple of BB's (my bad didn't check full auto). When I took the gun on a skirmish chrono showed 170-200 FPS (it was stated that its 300FPS). When I used it on full-auto AEG got jammed every time. Marshal suggested to lube the barrel and clean it. So I did, it started to fire a few seconds longer but still jammed and sometimes didn't fire for few seconds and then spit 3-4 bullets at once. I used 2 brands of BB's my own "Proball" 5.95mm 0.2g and "G&G" 5.95mm 0.2g from tactical airsoft shop

Not happy at all with my purchase as the item condition was describes as "Very good".

What you would've done in this case?

Thank you very much,

Creg

I've contacted the seller and no response and he was Online after I PM'd.
    Last edited by Scarface; 10 July, 2011, 19:52. Reason: more details

Re: I have a question about my rights as a buyer.

If you paid via paypal i'd put a claim in against him bare minimum. Then talk to the seller and let him know, if he plays hard ball you have the gun still and you'll 90% likely to win your money back. Win win........

Comment

Money back or Paypal claim.

Comment

Send back for a full refund and make them pay for postage, simple. If you really want the gun you can try and get the money it would cost for repairs, but it doesn't sound worth it.

Comment

When you say "jammed" do you mean jammed with bbs?
          Or more seriously mechanically jammed?
          Did you try with the hop on and off?
          Tell the vendor to reply within a set time or you will go to a p/p claim,it usually gets a response..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface View Post
            Hello there,

I have a question about my rights as a buyer. Well it's not really your problem but I thought you might know just what to do.
            I have bought G&G M4
            from classifieds. I paid through PayPal(payment for goods) and everything was OK , when received I tried to fire a couple of BB's (my bad didn't check full auto). When I took the gun on a skirmish chrono showed 170-200 FPS (it was stated that its 300FPS). When I used it on full-auto AEG got jammed every time. Marshal suggested to lube the barrel and clean it. So I did, it started to fire a few seconds longer but still jammed and sometimes didn't fire for few seconds and then spit 3-4 bullets at once. I used 2 brands of BB's my own "Proball" 5.95mm 0.2g and "G&G" 5.95mm 0.2g from tactical airsoft shop

Not happy at all with my purchase as the item condition was describes as "Very good".

What you would've done in this case?

Thank you very much,

Creg

I've contacted the seller and no response and he was Online after I PM'd.

***Notified the admin of the forum, and sent a PM requesting a reasonable solution or PayPal dispute.
            It get jammed with bullets. The gun is really "good looking" but worth a half that I paid for it (200£)

Comment

How long ago did you actually buy it?
              102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Check the hop, it may be stopping bbs from going past

Comment

Originally posted by Longshot View Post
                  How long ago did you actually buy it?
                  2 weeks ago.

Originally posted by irarn View Post
                  Check the hop, it may be stopping bbs from going past
                  Yeah I played around with hop up and its still the same.

Comment

I'll leave this thread up, but please don't go down the name-and-shame route.
                    sigpic

Comment

open up the gun, take out the inner barrel and hop, see if the hop rubber is torn, could simply be a 5 minute fix for less than a tenner..

Comment

it sounds like to me theres a minor problem with the hop...
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I'd certainly check the ammo your using too . Proball wouldn't be allowed near any of my own guns .
                          try with something reputable like Blaster or Madbull

Comment

Are they your mags ur using or did they come with the gun? I used to have some mags different make to the gun that would feed fine on semi auto but if you moved to full auto they would jam and miss feed all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG39c View Post
                              Are they your mags ur using or did they come with the gun? I used to have some mags different make to the gun that would feed fine on semi auto but if you moved to full auto they would jam and miss feed all over the place.
                              2 of the mags were bought from the same seller. others from different sellers all second hand.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Scarface Find out more about Scarface
                              Working...
                              X