Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some info about mosfets please!!

hello!!

I am thinking of getting a mosftet for my HK416.

IT seems sometimes want to fire on full auto... so I may get a mosfet to give it a tri burst when on full auto!

I did once get a drop in 'thing' that made it fire upt o 7 shots at a time, though there was a delay between shots, so only good if you wanted to pull the trigger every second.... I wasnt that impressed

now if I go for a mosfet, they seem pretty easy to istall, but just wanted to know... whats better? one with breaking/not.. and just general info on them!!

thank you
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Re: some info about mosfets please!!

In a few months (maybe) the best available fet on the market without a shaddow of a doubt will be the Raptor. But you pay the price for it.

There are several others out there and any of them will perform very well for you.

ASCU, excellent.
    Several from the USA, copies by Fireworks (Ares fet) work well. Tend to get a little frazzled if you use 14.8's. Well mine did!

They will all be fine for you. Expect to pay £45-£50 for anything half decent with burst capabilities.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

i thought there where some ont he bay that where about £20 that was good??
      FOR SALE

Comment

What with burst capabilities????

If you are looking for a ''normal'' type fet then many people make them...Either with thermal fusing and non AB or AB fets.
        Gun tech.

Comment

I assume that when you say "it sometimes want to fire on full auto" you mean the selector is on single shot and but it fires full auto rather than it just randomly fire in full auto until you throw it on the floor and stamp on it while screaming for the demon to be gone!? If so its probably a damaged selector plate which would be a cheaper option for repair.

I'm not an expert, but... the MOSFETS that I have researched and used that have a burst option will continue to fire in full auto after a slight delay if you're still holding down the trigger... so if it is possessed that may not help you

What sort of thing are you looking for from having the MOSFET. Faster trigger response? Programmability? 3 Round burst? Easy install? Built in fuse? Increased battery life? Faster RPS? Limited space for installation? Loadsa money?

Comment

well ive only quickly opened up the 416.

it seems that sometimes the switch slips, which allows the selector on the gear box to stay in the position of full auto... you click it to full aout, then to safety a few times and its fine!!

it fires on full auto, rather than single etc, so its not like it fires non stop!!

id be getting it mainly to have 3 burst shot... thats it really.

I know they do other things that are good for your gear boxes etc, but its mainly the tri shot im after!!
            FOR SALE

Comment

I think your cheapest ''best'' option is the Fireworks Ares fet. £45.00

Fully programmable. Semi, 3 rnd and keep the trigger pulled for auto.

Or semi only. It does loads of other stuff too.

I have a Stealth to fit only as the Raptor is still hard to come by at the minute. Then it will be Raptor all the way.
              Gun tech.

Comment

cool!! this is all very intresting!!!

might haveto wait till next month though :P damn it, having to worry about money!!
                FOR SALE

Comment

agree with Midas, the Fireworks Ares fet has a very good reputation from what I've read and its what I went for and have had no problems in 12 months.

If the fire selector is slipping you should be able to fix that by stretching the spring that holds the ball bearing or bit of plastic against the body (giving the click and holdin it in position). Unfortunately you will probably have to take the gearbox out to get the the screw to remove the selector switch (so you can get to the spring)

Comment

I would deffo wait a little while for one. I had one in my M41, just ask Shaide what he thinks of it. Even with a small 7.4.

They work faultlessly on 7.4 and 11.1. Just give them a miss with the 14.8's. I will continue to make my own for 14.8's...lol.
                    Gun tech.

Comment

Im just going to echo what Midas has said, yes the M41 is amazing even with the 7.4s so i have no clue what its going to be on an 11.1...mmm just to think aha!

And the Ares Fets are really easy to set up as long as you read the instructions, i had to reet the one on the M41 and im about as technically minded as the block of cheese in my fridge and i managed it with ease aha

//Shaide
                      sigpic
                      [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
                      * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

It's more my selector wobbles. Which allows it to slip.

I can't get to the screw even with the gearbox out due to the position of the screw...
                        FOR SALE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                        Working...
                        X