Madbull Daniel Defense RIS II vs Omega Rail System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull Daniel Defense RIS II vs Omega Rail System

Hey all I'm looking at buying a Madbull DD rail system, originally I wanted the RIS II version however it seems difficult to find it anywhere in the UK so I started looking at the Omega version. So really all I wanted to know was if there was any real difference between the two different rail systems?

I'm still not sure whether to purchase the 9" or 12.5" either so any help nor opinions on which length would be better would also be appreciated.

Thanks all

Re: Madbull Daniel Defense RIS II vs Omega Rail System

Different colours and different styles of rail as far as i can tell. As for the length, depends how long what you want to fit it to is...

Comment

Originally posted by Jcowley View Post
      Different colours and different styles of rail as far as i can tell. As for the length, depends how long what you want to fit it to is...

Hey I want to fit it to a g&p magpul pts moe m4

Comment

I think the 12.5 would look better on a full length M4 but a 10 or 10.5 inch barrel with the shorter RIS II looks amazing in my opinion

Comment

If I went with the 12.5" ris, what outer barrel would I have to use to get it to poke out?

Comment

Anything 13" or over should poke out, it seems the MOE M4 only has a 12 inch outer barrel instead of the standard M4A1 14.5 inch so you may be better getting the 9" RIS so you don't have to change outer barrel

EDIT: Just found another website claiming it has a 10.5 inch outer barrel, measuring yours would probably be the best bet

Comment

I think im gonna buy a new steel outer barrel anyways, so thats no problem. Its just which length really

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DC23 Find out more about DC23
              Working...
              X