Best 554mm inner barrel for VSR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 554mm inner barrel for VSR?

Hi guys, I have the PDI Flute-L set up and it requires a 554mm inner barrel. What would be the best inner barrel to fit?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Re: Best 554mm inner barrel for VSR?

a 6.01 pdi barrel or if you can find one and have the cash a edgi 6.01. of if you dont have loads of cash a laylax 6.03 are pretty good.i have one in mine and it works just fine. 80 90m kills with it running at 500fps

Comment

Re: Best 554mm inner barrel for VSR?

Originally posted by dantwnn View Post
      a 6.01 pdi barrel or if you can find one and have the cash a edgi 6.01. of if you dont have loads of cash a laylax 6.03 are pretty good.i have one in mine and it works just fine. 80 90m kills with it running at 500fps
      Thanks, I found a PDI 554mm 6.01 inner barrel for just over £100.
      I was thinking of buying it unless I can afford a custom EdGI barrel. Anyone know how much it will cost?
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
      Working...
      X