Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Gas, Pump action, shell ejecting shotgun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas, Pump action, shell ejecting shotgun?

Hello - I'm milling around with the idea of having a shogun as my secondary (Sawn off, pistol grip style) with the top title features.

I like the Maruzen 1100 revision however it's not pump action whith is a shame otherwise it would be perfect.

So is there one similar that you have to "pump" and is it advisable to use a shotty as secondary?

Re: Gas, Pump action, shell ejecting shotgun?

Maruzen do do a pump action shell ejecting shotty, however after having owned one:

Theyre brilliant wall hangers and great for backyard plinking, but shell ejecting is a pain in the ass to skirmish with, its an absolute nightmare to try and collect your shells and shell catchers get in the way.

Comment

I like the idea of shell ejecting even though I would use a shell catcher, but I would like to be able to have it strapped to my back and whip/slide it out when needed, this wouldn't be possible with a shell catcher I assume?

What would you recommend?

Comment

There's a maruzen m870 pump action shell ejecting shotgun.

Comment

Tanaka and Maruzen have pump action shell ejecting shotguns. They're not that easy to find, and the Tanaka scattergun costs like £400-500.

Comment

£400 is a lot of money, really looking at something for about £100 second hand or so?

I've been looking at shell catchers and it looks like they are quite bulky and would stop me being able to slide the shotgun out of a holster, so maybe a non shell ejecting one? Would be a shame to ruin the realism - I'm using a WE M14 GBB as primary so I'm use to suffering for my art but I am not a fan of potentially loosing shells at whatever £££ a pop

Comment

None of the shell ejectors are good for skirmishing. If you don't mind that it doesn't run of shells, fully recommend the m500!

Comment

You wont get a gas shell ejecting shotgun for £100 unless the seller is mad.

Although i love my tm m3 i also agree that the clone m500 6mm is a good weapon with a nice 5bb spread. They can have problems with charging arms and seals (but so can any gas shotty)

Comment

5 bb's a shot sounds good to me and I would be happy to forgo shell ejecting if it makes up for it in performance.

I searched m500 and found a few results - could you link me something?

Comment

You shouldn't have a problem with the charging arms unless you're too rough with them to be honest.

We can't send you links I'm afraid!

Comment

Shot an acm m500, lovely weight and action, just replace the pot metal arms for decent ones, my buddy who owns the gun cut some from steel.
                      No messing about with shell ejection, and big mag capacity for a shotty.

Comment

It does sound good, however I'm having trouble finding one. I'm looking for:

6mm M500 5-shot version (preferably sawn off and with a pistol grip?)

Comment

there is no sawn off version, only full length

Comment

There's actually a short version with pistol grip, in silver with a heatshield on it right now, in the gas shotgun and launchers classfieds. Go have a look.
                            sigpic

Comment

I pm'd him but 110 starting seems steep - they are $99 new I think...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Karnus Find out more about Karnus
                              Working...
                              X