TM g3 SAS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM g3 SAS.

I am thinking of getting one from zero1shop. After a fiasco of getting a second hand gun, I decided to get a new gun and upgrade it myself. Well, I've read a few reviews of this gun and it seems g3sas is a gun I'd like to invest my money in.
    - New retractable stock and m100 spring upgrade is a must in my opinion, maybe later I'd like to install metal body.

Also how hard/expensive is it to get g3 mags (110-130) mid caps.?

So can those who owns/owned/came across TM g3 Sas give me their opinion on the gun ? :D

thanks

yeah and whats the actual range of the gun? accuracy?

I am planning to play CQB/Jungle woodland max range is about 40m.

Another reason I am buying this gun is that its small and can fit in my backpack. I am travelling by train to skirmish sites you see.

Re: TM g3 SAS.

If your looking for a gun to upgrade why a tokyo marui? most tokyo marui's don't need upgrading and when you tinker with them thats when they fail..

Comment

6 or 7 years ago I bought the Well version, pretty rubbish at the time but after a few upgrades was a nice piece of kit.

The only thing I didn't like about the gun was that it wasn't a real steal gun...

CA did an SBS version I remember, this looked nice

I then had a 2nd hand TM which I didn't like as much. I'm not sure I'd bother with the TM version, you can get a JG which is supposed to be pretty good.

There's also a HK retailer selling a metal body one, sure I saw it online somewhere.

Mag are/were very easy to get hold of, mids and high...

Comment

I have the TM G3 SAS and it is a great gun although mags are a little hard to come by and even second hand ones can be a bit pricey. There are mid caps readily available on a certain popular bidding site but have no idea of the quality as I have never used the brand.

If it's the HC version you are getting then no upgrading will need to be done as it is pretty much perfect out of the box for CQB or Woodland, I use mine for both. Only 'upgrades' I have done are purely cosmetic. Some front rails to fit my torch to and a nice long suppressor (a must item on these I think!)

Comment

As said, TMs work best when they are left. If you just use it as it is it'll last for years.

Comment

Hello Oliver.

After having a TM G3 SAS for a very long time now, I will part with some words on it.

One thing is this is not a rifle, that will tire you when playing due it being very light.
            You can upgrade it to an m100, however bare in mind the TM gears are not going to last.
            I have had mine upgraded, so far so good as only a little ware on the gears so far.

Accuracy is not great on range of 35 meters onwards. However it is for QCB.

The stock is a must to upgrade in my opinion, which can be tricky to find places that stock it. Zero one had one in stock for me.

You can also get a mount for scopes, again Z1 sorted me out on this.
            Another great upgrade I found is a short silencer which does reduce the sound slightly, also makes it look great.

For summer woodland use, this is a very easy rifle to get about with, due to it being easy to bring to bare on the enemy. You said you might like to get a metal body for it, to be honest I think it would not be needed as the current body work is great while light.

Over all I have been very pleased with the TM G3 SAS. In the hands of someone sneaky, its deadly.
            I do recommend it to other players.

Added a picture of my current one.
            Sig by Kodiak

In memory to the old team, Trojans.
            Now part of Snow Leopards.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ixil Find out more about ixil
            Working...
            X