Can someone walk me throught this :'(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone walk me throught this :'(

Me and my mates want to get into this get our own stuff and play for teams etc. etc.
    What do i need to know wheres a good way to start buying guns what pads/protection do i need etc etc

I know this is a lot to ask for but any help will be largely welcome :3

Thanks,
    Phil

Re: Can someone walk me throught this :'(

Find your local site, go there and rent - simple :D

Try before you buy!

Comment

An airsoft site is a good place to start. As for guns, not a chance for a RIF until 3 meets in more than 2 months is met, infact check this link out
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=51623

As for other kit, check out MMUK at the top of the screen.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

What part of the country are you in fella?

Comment

If your site owns a shop there`s a chance you can talk them into letting you pay for the guns and keeping hold of them until you have played your 3 games and 2 months have passed. They cant really sell them too you but they can rent so I dont see why they cant "hire purchase" them to you but they would have to keep hold of them otherwise you`ll end up with a 2 tone or braking the law.
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

FIRST, - if you can see you can play
            eye protection

get "good" comfy eye protection, if you are wearing glasses get goggles as they will fit soft and securely over your glasses.
            best thing to do is look through reviews and ask other players if they can let you have a feel of their glasses as you are looking to buy.
            DO NOT CHEAP OUT.

next,
            Guns
            what ever budget you have for a gun, doubble it as a guideline for all the stuff to keep it going e.g. battery and charger, gun bag, bbs and sights e.t.c.

look for a gun that has loads of aftermarket parts so if it breaks you can repair it. (optional)

battery and charger,
            a big battery will keep you in play but if you get a crap charger it will take a day in some cases to charge when a good one will top up in hours
            buy a good charger £20+ min

get 2 batterys (if you use your first battery in 10 mins,swithch the battery and go a little easier on that trigger finger)

congrats you are now poor and ready to play,
            you can now move onto making you look the bees knees when you find a style you like.

if you wan't to get more protection get a face-gaurd first before knee pads and gloves (save the teeth.... wait, we're brittish):D
            Originally posted by DCRISP07
            An argument over screws, only on Zeroin :P

Comment

How old are you and where are you based?
              Originally posted by Tiercel
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pancake phil Find out more about pancake phil
              Working...
              X