Do TM USP mags fit DE M81's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do TM USP mags fit DE M81's?

I might be coming by two DE M81's and was thinking about buying two extended mags, but the mags are for the TM USP.

I know DE is a clone, but i think i remember reading somewhere it has unique mags, so just thought id ask and see if anyone knows

cheerz for any help in advance,

Dinsy
    sigpic

Re: Do TM USP mags fit DE M81's?

I'm almost sure I've seen TM USP's going for sale with DE magazines... not sure if this helps any.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the mags for these are unique, I've had one in the past and compatible mags are like rocking horse **** I just bought DE mags in the end. :D
      If it moves shoot it..
      If it's still moving RUN!!!

Comment

Yeah, the DE pistols use unique mags, a pain really as the mags are very very hard to get hold of. I would offer to sell you my DE M9 (M84) mags, but the DE M9 uses different mags to their USP (go figure)

Comment

alright, thanks guys. seen mixed things on the internet, some say there tm compatible, but sadly this seems to confirm not...

before i waste 50 quid on two extended mags, dont suppose anyone knows a mod, like the mag clips in the wrong place.

otherwise ill just have to pick myself up a tm one sometime and do that up.
          sigpic

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that the TM Glock AEP mags fit the DE M81 (USP) with a slight mod. But don't hold me to it

Comment

ill look into it ^^ cheerz
              sigpic

Comment

when you get the de 81's do the world a favour and put them in the bin.

Comment

No I think the DE's have the mag release in a different place and may also have their shape backwards. I have a DE and pretty sure to fit the TM hicap into the DE you have to dremel the mag release in further up the mag.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

oh, i might buy one anyway, i have full intentions of getting a tm usp anyway, just a great deal on these two de m81's.

and tbh i wouldnt throw them in the bin, as i have no intention of using them as a serious loadout. foam fill the silencers, and extended mags. great for cqb defence with there rof ^^
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dinsy Find out more about Dinsy
                    Working...
                    X