pistol upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pistol upgrades

Hey guys, looking to upgrade my TM. Desert warrior to the max possibble and just. Asking for advice on what to get,

No particular budget, just want it to be the mest I can get, and a higher fps would be a great start as it's currently 280 on green gass, and range aint great.

So I was thinking new nozzle, piston head? Gas routers? Tightbore?

Also, I know in the case of an aeg a longer barrel is pointless, bbut with gas it's different isn't it? So how about running a tightbore through a silencer, plus I would like a silencer anyway... Which hop rubber?

Will I need a metal slide too?

What upgrades for the magazine?

It's a bacckup for my sniper so needs to be decent, appreciate any help, thanks Josh

Re: pistol upgrades

Not much help from me but I am sure a longer barrel is very useful as the gas expands (?) more so you get more power I believe.
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

If its a back up for your sniper RIFLE, then you only need 30M range, Should get that with hop set correctly and .2s or .25 bbs.

Originally posted by Metalbody
      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

adding a silencer will slow the cycle and make your pistol larger and less manouverable. I would get 9ball hop ,9ball gas routers, highflow the shutoff valve in the bbu, 6.01 tbb, lees prescision mag router shims ,and a vented oring piston head. Don't get high flow mag valves, or uprated recoil/hammer springs there a waste of time and money.

Comment

Bit of a thread hijack, does anyone make gas routers and shims for glock mags? Im sure shooters design used to make the routers but cant find them anywhere, even google says its never heard of them?! D:

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
            Bit of a thread hijack, does anyone make gas routers and shims for glock mags? Im sure shooters design used to make the routers but cant find them anywhere, even google says its never heard of them?! D:
            just look up lees prescion enginering router shims

Comment

Sorry for missing out the world RIFLE. Lol, i was on my phone, typings a pain in the but. But thanks again for correcting my mistakes and not answering my question!

Thanks hero, so should i not get a new piston head and loading nozzle, and should i go for a metal slide or is it not a must as they do cost a fair amount of dosh! And as for the tightbore, could anyone give me the length of what i would need to save me stripping it fully?

Cheers

Comment

loading nozzle is worth ordering with your bits but keep the original as a backup .Yes vented oring piston head the action one is good n cheap. You'll need a 112mm barrel. A metal slide although nice has no practical perpose. If you want to go super efficient you can even short stroke the slide, but thats a whole other kettle of fish

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
                Working...
                X