local airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local airsoft

hello, I wish to get in to airsoft sport properly, however I'm not sure about any local sites.
    I live in the east of London, so i'd like to know what would be the easiest site for me to access. I've bought airsoft guns before the VCRA, but never actually gone in to the sport and I wish to start playing properly now.
    Please advise,
    Thanks.

Re: local airsoft

To my knowledge theres only one site in London, and thats over in camden
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

There plenty within 45 mins or so drive from East London

Ucap Sandpit, Dragons Lair, Skirmish Billericay, RoE, F&O Battle Lakes to name a few

HTH

Puggy

Comment

bexley dude grab the train from london bridge

There`s a site in camden Hawk ? really closet site I`ve known since angel closed down was the bunker and I avoid it lol
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

I'm sure the bunker was in camden. But that was the one I ment. Is it that bad there?
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I just avoid it man its a very small site I hear and its a bit of a spray fest I start to get flash backs of playing at angel just thinking about it lol

Now to hold my own at angel I once had to empty a 3000 drum mag in something like the 1st 5 or 10 mins of a 30min game

Thats what happens when you have a building with just 2 stairways and everyone is battling over a narrow hallway and people have stupid amounts of padding on and everyone was packing a 330fps gun shooting anything from 20rps to 28rps and loads of moscarts going off cos there was no pyros allowed.

Now I heard a few people say the bunker was a spray fest and well as its close to angle and has ties with Wolf I can believe that now that can be fun it was for me when I was younger I love cqb but I love playing it at a bigger site so bexley and northfleet are great for me.

I even if games at bexley are mainly semi I do pride myself on always having one of if not the fastest rof gun there for the very rare full auto game and then I try try try to use short bursts.

But I no longer have a desirer to play games where Im doing over 3000 rounds a game and feel like I need atleast 4 to 6 hi caps per game. A friend who has not played in years was getting his kit together to come play and was trying to buy more high caps as he only had 2 he could find he was trying to get "atleast 6 to 10" he used to play at angel with me and when I told him I used 1 to 2 hi caps per game and maybe 3 to 4 in a full auto game at either 30rps or 50rps it took him a while to grasp that lol

Anyway Hawk and others feel free to check out the bunker and let me know how it go`s I was pretty sure they had moved it. Wolf`s shop is in camden I think the game site is somewhere else in london.

I may pack up my dsg and 11.1v bat (60 to 70rps) or my LMG and go there for a game one day just to see how much I can spray in a day but I`d rather make the longer trip to a bigger site, I know some people have to wake up early so cant be out as late getting back from such places I guess.
            sigpic

Comment

The only place I have played CQB wise is Bristol airsoft. Great site, though I'm like you konassure: I prefer a larger site. If I ever go to the bunker, I shall give my honest opinion

Comment

cool man well if you fancy a trip to bexley you should try it out and northfleet too then you can give a review of all 3 lol
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much for the replies,

I've searched for a few sites, and for me the closest would be Wolf's Bunker51, in Greenwich. Yeah i check on Wolf's site, their site is in Greenwich, and their shop is in Camden.

I'll search for all the other suggested sites, also bexley doesn't seem too far i can easily get a train from London Bridge as suggested.

I have never been to an actual airsoft site before, so does anyone have any advise before i go?

I've only really shot paper targets and cans and stuff in my back garden with a gbb pistol, so i'll have to hire the equipment.

Thanks.

Comment

you`ll want good eye protection and for a cqb site you may want face protection, you`ll want to make sure all of your weapons comply to site rules and limits.

For a night time or inside cqb game with low light levels you`ll want a torch ideally connected to your main gun, knee pads are an idea but not needed and you`ll want a sensible bag to carry everything in.

If you have any questions just ask away if you have your own gear you`ll need anything from 300 to 1200 rounds worth of mags for your main weapon depending on where you play and how trigger happy you are.
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-M-A-D-M-A-N- Find out more about -M-A-D-M-A-N-
                    Working...
                    X