Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which Tightbore and Hop Rubber for a G&P Sentry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Tightbore and Hop Rubber for a G&P Sentry?

I think I'm just going to have to have proper play with it replacing each major part with working ones until I identify the problem (as opposed to just rattling through a load of different mags and screaming "WTF!?!?" angrily).

Will have time next week.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Originally posted by Longshot View Post
      I've got a standard TM rubber coming my way now, I'll see how that goes. Anyone know what 'degree' the standard TM rubber is?

As to the tightbore, tomorrow I'm going to have my learned scientific friend work out what the current barrel in there is right now. If it's any bigger than 6.05 I'll probably opt for a Madbull V2 285mm and make do with the extra 10mm jutting out - should be easily hidden by the flash hider anyway. I'll check the FPS at my next game in two weeks first though, the guy I bought teh Sentry from stated it was about 325, so not much room to play with there is a TB ups the FPS by too much...
      you can always cut to the correct length, and make sure you debur it properly
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Longshot View Post
        It's the distinct dry fire sound that I get. Fires one or two rounds and then it's essentially dry firing without any BB feeding going on.
        if you press the 'bb eject' tab on the mag do the bb's all fly out? i had aweful trouble with my mp5 G&P mags!!! the spring inside isnt very strong and can get jammed easily.!
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Longshot Find out more about Longshot
        Working...
        X