Magnum Stealth Force 8" boots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Stealth Force 8" boots.

Anyone have a pair or have had experience with these?

Looking at getting some and would like to know what people make of them.

Cheers.
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Re: Magnum Stealth Force 8" boots.

For skirmishing in? Absolutely fine.

I've worn them for work and a pair lasted me almost two years, which in the job I do, is quite good going, as I'm on my feet for sometimes a full 13/14 hour shift.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Thats good to know, plan on wearing them for work too.

Cheers
      WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

I own a pair of 'Phantom' Magnum 6'' and I had a pair of Magnums before that.

The ONLY qualm I have with Magnums are their zips. On all 4 boots the zip have locked up and are impossible to wedge free again.

Comment

I love my magnums, lighter than my trainers, excellent for airsoft.
          i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
          He's well and truly taking the pith!
          Originally posted by aribos
          You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

I've got them. I tried them on in a certain high street camping/outdoor retailer, and then bought them (with considerable saving) online.

As iNK said, you may have trouble with the zip. I thought I did, but a quick tug, and it rectified itself without further issue as yet.

I like them, they give great support from top to toe, they're light, and hard-wearing.
            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Never had a problem with any Magnum's zips yet? Though workmates have reported this problem to me. The only real word of caution I would give over their limited durability, is that they tend to use a low-grade leather which splits around the toe-break area every single time.

Like I say, for work, maybe even FIBUA/CQB airsoft they're acceptable, but woodland, in mud, you might wanna try something else.
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I have 3 different pairs of Magnums, some classics for Airsofting, very comfortable and hard wearing, a pair of steel toe capped Stealths for work (hgv mechanic) nice and light and have lasted me a year!! Longest any other boot i tried last was 6 months or less!!
                And a pair of Spider 8.0 for when im on the beat as a Special Constable, so light and comfortable and polish up well!!
                B&T MP5SD5

Comment

I have some and they give me painful blisters along my heel, they seem to fit fine though. Do I just need to wear them in?
                  TAE

Comment

Originally posted by tubzza View Post
                    I have some and they give me painful blisters along my heel, they seem to fit fine though. Do I just need to wear them in?
                    In a word... "No" As the grade of leather used in making Magnums is soft enough not to require "Breaking in". It's also quite thin, in comparison to say, an old pair of combat boots, or even Dr Marten's for that matter.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DCRISP07 Find out more about DCRISP07
                    Working...
                    X