Mags for p90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mags for p90

OK so im looking at getting a Marui p90 and im aware p90's do have some feeding issues. But im looking at what mags to get for it, im looking at the mag 170rnd midcaps any one know how well they feed other than that any other brand recommendations (please dont say the box mag i dislike the look so much)
    thanks
    Originally posted by fuzzhead
    I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Re: Mags for p90

Silverbacks are supposed to be pretty good :-)
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

It's the hicaps that are the problematic feeders.

Comment

Does anyone else have any suggestions for magazines? I'm in a similar situation to the OP.

Comment

silverback mags are very good. A little creaky but solid and will last you.

Comment

MAG midcaps are fantastic, and have the advantage over the silverbacks of being slightly see through, so you can tell how many you have left. They work for me better than my friends silverbacks ever did.

P90 hicaps are universally terrible, don't bother :/
            - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
            - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

i have heard once that the TM low caps feed better than the AGM low caps but the AGM high caps feed better than the TM high caps.

I have a TM P90 and i have a TM low cap which feeds flawlessly, Silverback mid caps which feed very well also and TM high caps which are very very temperamental. some times they feed ok and other times not at all. but at NO point do they feed well.

I haven't used MAG P90 mags but i did have a set of MAG mids for my MP7 and they took a long time to wear in, but they did feed well. decent price and construction on the MP7 ones so i would imagine the same for the P90 variant.

if i could afford to, id be using all TM low caps, simply because they look awesome and i have never had a problem with them.

the silver back mags are good, but i have had a bit of trouble sourcing them for a good price in the UK before and my god do they creak
              Originally posted by ste887
              yes but multicam is the new black
              and black is the new gay

Comment

I use the TM mid/lo caps (dunno what theyre considered, the hold about90 rounds so Im saying midcap) - with the fake rounds in it because a) they look awesome and b) they feed flawlessly.

Comment

I use Mag mid caps, and they do feed quite well, but they do take a long time to break in and really can be a bitch to load, they can eat speed loaders for a pastime. I found that they feed best when you only load them to about 140 rounds. I also have TM and ACM low caps (68 Round) and both brands feed and load flawlessly. The box mags feed well but personally I don’t like them. I have a couple of ACM high caps and.. well I won’t even bother…Total Shi#e..Useless rubbish.

Comment

At the OP; the Marui low caps are the best in my opinion. I have four of them and none have broken, misfed or jammed (despite being third hand by now). The high cap I also sometimes use never feeds well, jams up and is a bar-steward to load in a hurry. Your best bet is to get the Marui low caps or Silverback mids, as recommended by the other posters in this thread.
                    Failure is always an option.

Comment

Ive got 4 silverbacks and they feed ok. I ve 2 high caps that were shit and a low cap that is flawless. However I have a new asian p90 tri rail and it feeds all my mags (high mid and low) with no problems at all. Ive swapped the gearbox with my ks version and no feeding issues at all. I spent loads trying to get my ks to fire right but can t do it. The asian version has been excellent out of the box.

Comment

I had MAG midcaps, 190 rounds each!!

fired beutifully, though a bit of a bugger to load!
                        FOR SALE
                        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

TM, KS and "AABB" Lowcaps all feed flawlessly in my TM P90TR, Hi-caps on the otherhand can be complete barstewards though and I only have 1 left (AABB, which feeds when it feels like it) which sits in my "backup kit" pile alongside a P90 box mag :P
                          AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Seams like most of the mid/low caps are good just avoid the high caps. On terms of load bearing it seams looking around drop leg is the preferred, any one got any tips for load bearing as well?
                            Originally posted by fuzzhead
                            I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

For better feeding on high caps, strip the mags down, and use silicone grease on all the working parts (dont smother it, just give a light coat) and they are alot more reliable, still not as good as an m4 or ak mag but at least useable, and if you get a jam just a quick flip of the muzzle towards the ground usually frees the mag up. hope thats useful?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raptor Find out more about Raptor
                              Working...
                              X