Clear All

• Noobie's first loadout

Here are the options i was thinking of:
    S.A.S
    Navy Seals
    U.S Rangers
    Army of two
    S.W.A.T
    The polish red bureaus ([the hat things]cant spell)

Which one should i get also i can find everything by myself APART from a vest so if you could point my in the right direction for one that suits the loadout would be much appreciated

Re: Noobie's first loadout

What kind of budget we talking?

Starts at something like the Viper at £25, all the way up to hundreds!

Comment

Budget would be useful, Also have you thought about not replicating anything yet? Start out and just buy kit for its function and then move onto things for looks. Nothing worse than getting a loadout exactly mimicking something and it being the most uncomfortable thing in the world.
      Start with some DPM's and a Rig you like the look of is my advice.

Comment

£1000 ish

Comment

Well for that sort of budget I would say it is almost possible to do all of those you mentioned! as far as plate carriers are concerned try google-ing "Warrior RICAS Compact" Could not recommend them more!

Comment

Well really it depends on your personal preference, all of them will be great loadouts however it may be difficult to make an SAS loadout for £1000...

Comment

Just my 2p - Start slow. I used to do load outs, now I wear what is comfortable and works well for me.

The bulky gear looks great but it can be annoying after a full day.

Ebay and the second hand forums are definitely your friend for this - you often find complete kits people have got bored of and sell the whole lot.

All the best
              Andy
              Originally posted by Coz
              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

I agree with th rest of the guys (im assuming your all guys, i aplogize if your not) wear whatevers comfy, my prefrence is just jeans and a tshirt and shove mags in my pocket however if your desprate to do a load out go for army of two. There are some black COVERT (thats the brand name there not that covert) rigs avaliable that simlar to the ones from the game as well as the Cactus hobbies Army of two masks. They look great and will stop a point blank 500fps shot. Add in some elbow and knee pads and as for gear your set apart from a leg holster if you want a pistol. Guns wise id take an M4 as you can do just about anything to it and as for a pistol the glock 18c is the only one that features in both games. Me and my twin brother have been working towards the same load out cos what else could a pair of twins be if not the army of two
                Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to buy a gun for £1000?

Comment

I'm assuming he means £100 by the way

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                      I'm assuming he means £100 by the way
                      Oh, well if he does mean £100 I am afraid you couldn't do any of those loadouts for £100.

Comment

May not if you bothered about it being exactly real, but you could achieve the "look" easily.

Comment

He could mean £1000 including the gun.

Comment

I would just go to a local army surpless store and see what they have

when i go I jsut wear camo trousers, green T-shirt and green army top that i got from the surpless shop. Got the trousers from there as well, and I use some old boots from my work.

total cost: 35 quid

Does me as I just put 2 mags in the trousers and run it without a vest, does what i want and I dont really care what other people think as its comfortable and I dont care if it gets wrecked as i do alot of prone in woodland. I did spend alot on my Gun though, got a VFC SCAR H

I will pick up a viper vest at some point but there is no rush, Im doing it on the cheap as this isnt my only hobby

Comment

i did an sas loadout for £130 dosent look 100% right but on the field it looks perfect

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pancake phil Find out more about pancake phil
                              Working...
                              X