Ares M60 MK43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares M60 MK43

Hey guys just got a load of money and just wondering what you guys think of the Ares M60 mk43 ( the one with metal gearbox)?
    I have looked at reviews and people have said they are very good and lighter than most m60s because of the metal its made out of.

Just a few questions
    is the gearbox the same as the A&K m249s....?
    is it any good?
    and is there much room for batteries?

Thanks for your help and time guys and gals .

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4457 the gun .

Re: Ares M60 MK43

dont think ares or A&K have ever used the same mech boxes =/ do you mean star? if so no, the ares one doesnt have the polymer mechbox. however its a common misconception that polymer boxes arnt as stable or strong as metal ones.

other than that, i believe the '60 has the power supply in the magazine, but i've heard a 9.6 can be a squeeze. as for is it any good, its ares, their rep says everything
    (Edit)^^^ it MIGHT be under the top cover having said that =/)
    hope thats a little help for ya dude
    Last edited by Discoshrew; 19 July, 2011, 20:56. Reason: not 100% accurate
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Thanks dude , yeah I know nearly nothing about Ares but about everything about that A&K m60.

I have heard that ares dont have any quility control would this be true? .

Comment

i wouldn't agree with that personally mate.not many out of the box faults reported tbh
        'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Thanks , im probs getting this now if anyone else what like to sy their opinion please do.

Comment

i had a quick look round the net, its lighter because the body is mostly polymer apparently, theres a hell of a review on one of the forums, took me about 10 mins to read, the gearbox looks fairly similar to the a&k gearbox in that from schematics it looks like it has a quick release spring mechanism
            http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
            airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

Yeah also made of a lighter metal and it does have a quick spring change this.

Thanks for your imput mate .

Comment

I have just ordered it , it better be worth £400

Comment

got it now and its amazing .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                  Working...
                  X