Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stocks that take batterys...

What are my choices here??

I have a HK416 currentely rear wired... it seems like a huge pain to get it front wired again..

I dont like the look of the stock at the moment, way to bulky... what other ones are there that can take nunchuck lipos??

at the moment, I can get both down one side of the stock... but I dont think I can get, both nunchucks, deans connectors, fuse and a alarm down there....

this is the stock it comes with

FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Re: stocks that take batterys...

If you willing to keep the stock at one length, there is a fair bit of room you can make by removing parts of the tube.

Comment

tell me more!!

though the problem is, I like having the stock at 2-3 hole.... so its not giving it much room
      FOR SALE

Comment

You could use a VLTOR or a crane stock - both would take it fine but not really the most realistic stocks for a 416, personally I would got for a normal 416 stock and use a normal lipo instead of the nunchuck style as if you have the charger etc then the extra battery will be cheap enough
        sigpic

Comment

Works in your favour, basically when you have the stock collapsed down you filling most if it with the tube, and the bulky block which does the adjustment.

I have mine set on "2" (was on "3") and now have a 7.4v 1900mah Lipo in there

Comment

And to think I spent ages trying to find one of those stocks as it's the closest to the ones H&K are now supplying!

I'm running 11.1v, 1200mAh, 20C lipos and can fit one in each side of the stock, with room for the connected one's wires etc down the stock tube. One of those lasts me all day.
            sigpic

Comment

so you have a normal stock with a special lipo or one of these nunchuck style ones.

I currentely have a two part /nun chuck version.

Id prefer to get a peq box with the it in, but like I said, tehre is only one small hole for the wires to fit in, but then when I need to take it apart, it would make it a pain.. or I put a extra connector in there, but there isnt really all that much room for one...
              FOR SALE

Comment

Bog standard lipo. It's 135mm long, 20mm wide and 18mm deep.

I've also got one that's split into three separate parts, and that fits into one side as well.

Google firefox 11.1v 20c 1200 mah lipo and you'll find plenty of photos.
                sigpic

Comment

if you google nun chuck lipo, you will come across one thats two thin strips, thats what I curentely have.....

What is this HK stock you speak of??

I could prob very easily get this to a ready mag system, then I could have stock of choice, and a normal lipo down the fake mag....

only prob would be Id rather it be in a PEQ...
                  FOR SALE

Comment

This is a picture straight from H&K's website, showing the stock I was after:

The stock you've shown seems to be a JG 417 type stock which is the closest you'll get in airsoft terms.

You're talking about a two-part nunchuck, so I assume you're running 7.4v. Mine's 11.1v, so the "nunchuck" has three strips. There's a picture of one that comes up on the same google search.

I've got three of the normal ones and one that's split into three parts. All can fit in one side of the stock, with plenty of room down the tube for the wiring. Don't forget that the inside of the recoil pad has space for the wiring to curl round as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

yes, thats what my stock looks like.. im not really a fan.... but then, I guess if the real JG has one , I can do with it.. id jus rather a CTR stock, they look v nice!!

yes my lipo is only 7.4

it all fits in there v icely, I just dont like the look of it...
                      FOR SALE

Comment

At some point I'm planning to try and mod the bottom half with some plastic card to make it look more like the actual H&K one and not the bastard love child of an M4 stock and a left-over implant from one of Jordan's operations!
                        sigpic

Comment

jag, could you explain a bit more....

im still wanting to get away from this stock...

worse comes to worse I may try to front wire it tomorrow
                          FOR SALE

Comment

hmmmm, right, Ive tried to front wire it, and I cant even see where I can get the wires to go...

So, im gonna get a stock tube lipo, also to allow this to fit up the stock... ill be takin out the fuse... Ive tried getting in there, but I cant get both thing at the same time...
                            FOR SALE

Comment

Wait till you've got the lipo and have tried it before removing the fuse as you may well find there's room for it all.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                              Working...
                              X