Ares WA2000 - Yay or Nay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares WA2000 - Yay or Nay

After speaking to many people about various sniper rifles (mainly wolfgeorge, thanks for all your help) I just wanted peoples opinions of the WA2000. I know about the vsr etc etc so not looking for other recommendations. Just want to know peoples experiences with the Ares so;

Stock performance?
    Upgrade musts?
    How does it handle as a sniper rifle, can it keep up with the other spring rifles?

Thanks all thought I'd get a broad opinion so whatever your view, just throw it in. Ultimately I just love the way it looks :D

Druico
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Re: Ares WA2000 - Yay or Nay

Stock performance s@cks (360fps).
    It's vsr compatible at cylinder, spring, spring guide, piston, I'm not sure on the hop up/ barrel cause I haven't disassembly fully mine yet and I know that you can't install zero trigger.
    It has decent quality (incomparable with the mighty Asahi), it's pretty heavy +6kgs and the "magazine" it's cr@p mostly for the location (in the handguard) and cause you never know when you're empty!! You fire and you see it doesn't fire a bb then you move it a bit and bam it has load one!! I think it takes 60bbs and you can use the 45 or something like that!
    Other than that IMO WA2K is the best looking gun ever!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Re: Ares WA2000 - Yay or Nay

It does look amazing!!! Can I get it up to around 450fps easily as that's my local's limit on sniper rifles?
      Originally posted by hoggy21
      Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
      Working...
      X