Metal air nozzles, any advantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal air nozzles, any advantage?

Just a quick question that I have always wondered, as the title says is there any advantage at all in using a metal air nozzle? Or even are there any disadvantages of using one?
    Thanks
    Ben
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Re: Metal air nozzles, any advantage?

I've seen a couple of nozzles snap at the back (managed to launch the one in my PPSh out when I pulled the trigger with the receiver down), then again I have many many other guns which have worked fine for years.

As for bad points, extra strain on the tappet plate.. maybe? No real idea really.
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

The weight is not enough to put strain on the tappet plate.
      I got a shs metal nozzle yes it will be stronger but then you dont need that strengh in something like a anozzle.

I did find though the shs metal nozzle gave better air seal than my systema , tm and modify plastic nozzles.

Ps note gun was a tm mp5.

Comment

That is pretty much what I was going to say. About sealing, I think the SHS ones have a double O ring in side, would have to check that though.

If your air nozzle is slightly bent they will do you no favours.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

balaclava ben Lean, mean shooting machine Find out more about balaclava ben
        Working...
        X