Pistol Choice? Hi Capa or Glock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol Choice? Hi Capa or Glock?

Hey :D I'm a bit new to this so was wondering if anyone would be able to help
    Well anyway I can't decide between quite a few pistols any thing I should know about any of them? But anyway, the choice is between a KJW G27, TM G17 (Maybe 18 ) or a TM Hi-Capa 4.3, but the main reason for the Hi-Capa is the look and all the aftermarket parts, anydetails on the slide in this video? Love it :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsEiKUh0S30 and the Glocks because I think they look awesome, But can't decide between the Compact 27 or bigger 17

Thanks

Edit: Oh and these will be for my first (decent) air soft guns , For AEG I was thinking Dboys Scar

Re: Pistol Choice? Hi Capa or Glock?

TM Glock 17. G27s are for girls!
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Try them both, get the one that you like and fits your hand best!! Personally I find the highcappa grip too fat but the glock has a very square. Pistol grip.
      WANTED
      Mid cap mp5 mags
      s-arms m4 mags
      motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

Originally posted by .Max. View Post
        Edit: Oh and these will be for my first (decent) air soft guns , For AEG I was thinking Dboys Scar
        If youre wanting a decent AEG I would stay away from the DBOYS SCAR... its complete rubbish!

Comment

If you want to look cool, get a glock. If you want to look like a chavvy w*nker with your pimped out BLING BLING bodykit fitted gun get a hicappa.

Choice is yours :P

Comment

Get the Hi Capa mate. I think it's one of the best looking and most versatile guns out there (which is why I use one) with all the after market parts and such!

I have a G27 and just don't like it at all. I bought it after not liking my G17.

The slide is similar to some Tigarcat or Razorcat slides I've seen but as it's custom gun I guess it's a custom slide maybe even a one off. Definitely for the more acquired taste anyway...

If anyone finds out what it is I'll be glad to know (:

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
              If you want to look cool, get a glock. If you want to look like a chavvy w*nker with your pimped out BLING BLING bodykit fitted gun get a hicappa.

Choice is yours :P
              I wield a Hi Capa and chav I am not......

Comment

In personal experience I would stay away from the KJW Glock's definitely TM would be a good first pistol, very reliable. As tiercel said Hi-Capa's can end up looking a bit tacky after all the external upgrades. Glock's always look awesome. If you can try and use or at least hold both.

Comment

Get the one you like the look of most. Ultimately they both do the same job
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Really would be good listening to Roxy mate.

(even though I still prefer the Hi Capa)

But yeah once you get to a certain point someone else's Glock is only going to be as good as someone else's Hi Capa (:

At least you're not thinking of using a D.eagle

Comment

If you go HiCapa it will get expensive... but you have real scope to make it something unique to you.

If you go Glock (or "The Block" as I shall now refer to it), go G26c with the extended mag - lush!

All comes down to personal preference and how you plan to use it, if you want full auto its best to go for The Block as you can get larger capacity mags. If you want power go for the HiCapa.

Either way, whatever you get we would all love to see pics
                      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

The glock 17 is a handsome tool. I'd have to bang a metal slide on it personally if it was a TM but it isn't essential!
                        Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                          If you want power go for the HiCapa.
                          TM Glock can match anything a hicapa can do. It is ONLY about what you prefer the look of and what you find most comfortable to use. There is a huge amount of aftermarket parts for glocks too if you're interested in pimping.

Oh, and always buy TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                            TM Glock 17. G27s are for girls!
                            How very dare you, I challenge you to a duel using wet fish.
                            The Glock 26/27 is for the man that does not need to compensate

The KJW G27 is a very nice pistol and surprisingly comfortable to hold (even with big hands) The mags are hard to find and expensive new, but you can use TM Glock 17 or the extended mags.

The TM Glock 17 is just a simple tool, Easy to use, easy to get parts for, clone mags are easy to find and cheap as-well. Only draw back is the terrible plastic its made from.

I cant really comment on the Hi-capa as i don't own one.

The problem with all 3 are Holster compatibility, The only holsters worth using are fitted holsters (IMO) (Blackhawk, fobus, 5.11 ect..) and none are really suitable. Unless you modify or go out of your way to find the right model (in the case of the TM G17)

Personally i would look at the KWA Glock 19 PTP. Cheap, perform well, metal slide, excellent rubberised plastic and they will fit in a standard moulded Glock 17 holster. also the size is in-between the 27 and 17.

But that's just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by plainlazy44 View Post

Oh, and always buy TM.
                              Unless you want something made out of metal...in which case don't!

The funny thing about pistols is most of the time they barely get used so really you can go for something a bit more fashionable since you aren't going to be relying on it all day. I reckon if you look in the "pictures of your guns section" and have a looksy at the glock and hicappa threads it'll give you a good feel for what you want without the bias that threads like this seem to have. E.g "I own this gun and it's the best thing ever"
                              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                              I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

.Max. Find out more about .Max.
                              Working...
                              X