A&K masada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&K masada

Got a masada on its way to me. now i was wondering how the gearbox is set up as i know a few bits are mix and match, but namely im looking at the trigger mech. I want to stick either a v2 ascu in it or an aws raptor. will they fit is the question. Im sure its a v2 box?
    sigpic

Re: A&K masada

Missed edit. gaffa if your lurking id appreciate your input as i think you have/owned an a&k?
    sigpic

Comment

It's a V2 box yes. So an ASCU, or AWS offering will fit fine

Comment

Even the selector plate allowing for the correct cut in it etc cheers hunter
        sigpic

Comment

Yup even the selector plate. All that's different is a hole through the GB shell to allow for the ambi safety.

Edit: and a longer air nozzle SR25 i believe

Comment

Cheers mate. lastly like the ascu. does the aws raptor allow removal of the arl. id have a neo magnet motor etc. worked well in the m4 with ascu
            sigpic

Comment

cool, get a pic of it up soon :p

there v nice! have you had a go on one yet??? ( though I havent had a go on a AK one)
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I'm not sure about the Raptor mate. I've only ever used the ASCU. And in all fairness that's all i would use. I've seen a few videos of the AWS and it doesn't sound anywhere as near as crisp as the ASCU. Every ASCU owner will agree that it makes your AEG sound more like the PTW crispness.

Comment

ASCU with Magnum Motor and 11.1 lipo

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                    I'm not sure about the Raptor mate. I've only ever used the ASCU. And in all fairness that's all i would use. I've seen a few videos of the AWS and it doesn't sound anywhere as near as crisp as the ASCU. Every ASCU owner will agree that it makes your AEG sound more like the PTW crispness.
                    Thats sealed it for me then as i loved my ascu. ill be getting the v2 shortly!
                    Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
                    cool, get a pic of it up soon :p

there v nice! have you had a go on one yet??? ( though I havent had a go on a AK one)
                    No first time! Bought it off here. its the pimped out one starmonkee was selling. nice internals with normal externals. ill top it off with the ascu!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice vid hunter. as i said i loved my old one so now ill not hesitate and buy the v2
                      sigpic

Comment

If i ever delved back into the AEG market it would have to be a V2 with ASCU. Yes they are expensive but well worth the money. The new V2 one has alot more features also, and a smaller form factor. So definately one to look out for.

One thing not to do is what i did and got the Prometheus straight trigger. Yes it feels nice, but the ASCU is designed to make the trigger pull small. The straight trigger is in the other direction, so it's like pulling a normal trigger. Yes it felt nice but it does stop you fast firing it on semi.

Comment

very nice!!

Ive found to have a botom ris with a vert foregrip closing to the mag well is the most comfortable
                          FOR SALE

Comment

I loved the look of my Masada. But the range was less than appauling. So i didn't have it all that long

Comment

was yours a AK or a Magpul one???

mine is rather great, though have thought about getting the mod just to improve it slightly
                              FOR SALE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                              Working...
                              X