Which ACOG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ACOG?

Firstly I'll apologise if this has been done to death, I've done a search & not found the answer so here goes.

I've got an ICS M4 & I was hoping to be able to mount an ACOG 4x32 on the carrying handle. I've read that some ACOGs have a hollow section under the sight to allow you to use the original iron sights. Can anyone suggest which model would do this, replica obviously, & can all ACOGs be carry handle mounted?

Thanks
    Da Posh Boi, innit

Be careful.
    Any ACOG replica that takes batteries for example a red dot version or iluminated reticule has a larger base to acomodate the batteries, as such it wont mount to the ICS M4 carry handle.

Normal 4x32 ACOGs fit perfectly fine however.

Comment

Re: Which ACOG?

I want to get one for my Ares M4 as well, but I don't have a carry handle. Can I get one that will attach to my RIS?

Comment

Originally posted by harrym View Post
        I want to get one for my Ares M4 as well, but I don't have a carry handle. Can I get one that will attach to my RIS?
        Yes you can mount one where your carry handle would be, on the 20mm rail
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harrym View Post
          As above mate all will mount on the RIS under the carry handle.

Comment

i would hav to say if you got a decent budget get a g&p agoc.very clear 4x scope.back up iron sites or red dot on top and you can see under it to use the carry handle sites if you want.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Paul55 Find out more about Paul55
            Working...
            X