Best Spring L96 Sniper Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Spring L96 Sniper Rifle

Hello all, im looking for the best L96 spring airsoft sniper rifle i can buy. Dont mind simple and cheap upgrades but really i want it to be skirmish ready from the off. Been looking at a few such as the UTG, Warrior etc, just wanted peoples opinions on whats best, as my knowledge on sniper rifles isnt great :P

Thankyou muchly

Druico
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Re: Best Spring L96 Sniper Rifle

Tm .... if you want the best you need to pay lots of money.
    but to get the best you need to pay loads of upgrades about £600 worth and not to mension sniping takes alot of skill.

Comment

MARUZEN
      [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Comment

Another one for TM here
        I've had a warrior L96 and they need alot of upgrades to become just a little better than a £5 market springer.
        Buy cheap buy twice...
        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

The Well/UTG etc L96's are a decent base to build on, but finding parts for them and the Maruzen they are cloned from is a nightmare. TM out of the box is good but still needs a bit of work to get the best from but at least parts are reasonably easy to come by.
          AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
          Working...
          X