Glock advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock advice

Im looking at getting a Glock. Now do I go for the 17 or 18c? Also which retention holder to go for? I already know that I want to get the TM version over the KWA, but its the 17 or 18c thats flummoxing me.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    It can be set on fire.

Re: Glock advice

17 semi auto
    18c select fire
    Not sure that there's a choice there? 18c is the way to go imo
    Fairly sure that Glock 17 retention don't hold airsoft 17's or 18c's, so you'll have to get a higher calibre Glock holster

Comment

Dont the airsoft versions hold them?
      It can be set on fire.

Comment

Well there are Glock retention holsters for airsoft, I think. But personally I'd prefer the real steel if I was going to get a retention holster. I use a fabric holster anyway, I think it's a blackhawk so it's not a cheap one

Edit: Also I can use more than one pistol and not have to buy multiple holsters

Comment

cant go wrong with a serpa

Comment

SERPA on a drop leg, can't go wrong with that. My girlfriend had a fit when she saw how much I had spent on it :D
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Will the holster for the 17 fit the 18c?
              It can be set on fire.

Comment

If you go for the TM glocks they are slightly bigger than the "real steel" so you need to get a holster for the bigger glocks, I think it is the G21! but Iam not sure. I own the TM G18c and use a generic holster that I can adjust to fit any size of pistol and it also means I can fit attachments to the glock and it will still fit in the holster. As for G17 or G18c go for the G18c, its the best of both worlds and trust me full auto is awesome and puts a smile on your face everytime.:D

Comment

The serpa would be for a Glock 20/21.

No clones are available though, So you would have to invest in a real one (definately worth it)

You can get a clone platform fairly cheap, But the real one is of a much nicer quality (Should be for the bloody money)
                  If you prefer it on a regular belt then they come with a paddle and a standard belt mount. A molle mount is also available.

As for what Glock

they are both exactly the same except for a small switch on the rear left hand side so they will fit the same holster.

I think you would probably be better off going for the 18 as you may regret not having the full auto after getting a 17 .If you dont like full auto with the 18, you simply dont use it. (Im sure it will bring a smile to your face :D )

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tistom Find out more about tistom
                  Working...
                  X