good gbbr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good gbbr?

hi ppl, as ive only used aeg`s up to date and gbb pistols,i am now looking at buying a gbb rifle..m4 varient or ak,not sure on the ins and outs of them so can someone let me know which are good makes and ones to stay clear of.many thanks.

Re: good gbbr?

M4 wise, the KJW and KSC have excellent reports in reliability although the We design is a lot more common and the open-bolt update with the new mags is meant to be pretty solid (and they are more affordable than most others).

In terms of AKs, I'd wait for the WE, the video they released today showing the design looks like it's going to be the best option.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

INOKATSU are the best but pricey.
      trader rating

Comment

I have a WE Open Bolt SCAR L and I have to say to steer clear of the WE Closed Bolt systems - the tech is pretty dated now and the design has improved considerably with a fair few flaws being fixed. The Open Bolt system is very good and I hear nothing but good things about their Open Bolt G36.

It comes down entirely to what you are prepared to spend really - GBBR's are quite the labour of love. Specific AEG's are hard enough to get hold of in the UK - if not for Zero One and the handful of other Airsoft Retailers in the UK we'd have to get everything imported - but GBBR's are even more of a pain as there isn't much of a market for them.

My advice would be to plan ahead really, know what type of GBBR you want and then learn as much as you can about it - FPS can be a very important factor for a GBBR (for example my SCAR does around 550fps on full auto on Guarder Powerful Gas with the NPAS turned off), so you'll need to consider how to limit it - the WE rifles require an NPAS kit fitting to allow the FPS to be lowered to UK legal site limits.

GBBR's tend to be hard to get hold of an cost a small fortune, not including the running costs, high level of maintenance required compared to an AEG, relative difficulty in sourcing replacement/upgrade parts, etc.

I don't know if this is of any help to you but I hope it is! :D
        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

thats a great help thank you very much

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pete Find out more about pete
          Working...
          X