Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting glasses

Afternoon people

Had a pair of viper glasses for a while now and they've done alright up until I bought one of the black bear shadow masks.

The mask really puts pressure on the glasses ands it's digging into the bridge of my nose quite painfully in fact.

any suggestions for a pair of ballistic glasses with a padded nose "thingy" as i'd prefer to use glasses over goggles.

cheers

Re: Shooting glasses

Bolle glasses are very small, subtle and comfortable. The fit like a normal pair of sunglasses. Have a look at the spider model. Cheap but might be a better fit with a mask
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

I have heard only praise about the ESS ICE 2.4's... lots of members seem to favour them due to their ballistics stats- not sure about nose padding though!

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

I have ICE 2.4

no padding on the nose...

not to sound to silly, but you need to bend the mask slightly to your face shape...

Ideally make it so it doesnt touch your nose, and all the pressure is on your cheeks rather than on your nose!!
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
          not to sound to silly, but you need to bend the mask slightly to your face shape...

Ideally make it so it doesnt touch your nose, and all the pressure is on your cheeks rather than on your nose!!
          This is correct, it is not the quickest of procedures it took me about an hour to get it to sit how I wanted but it is WELL worth it. Another option is to cut the nose section off if you don't mind the risk of your nose getting shot.

Comment

yeah, also, might sounds silly, but wear it for a while... around the house, 30 mins.. watch eastenders with it on or something..

you think you have made it comfy, but after even as much as 10 mins, well you will feel that its not, sometimes this can be just you have it on too tight... but it better than going to a site and not enjoying your day asmuch que to your mask not fitting correctly
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sickboy76 Find out more about sickboy76
            Working...
            X