Thompson (wood) plastic kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson (wood) plastic kit

as people buy wood kits for their thompson, im wondering how much a plastic kit would be 2ed hand as mine cracked and want to find replacement (done the screws up far to tight)

Re: Thompson (wood) plastic kit

is it the stock or the foregrip? I have the latter spare from a TM
    The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

all 3 im afraid, got pics?

Comment

I have all 3 from a cyma, i had to use the screws and stockplate on the wooden ones. I can email you pics of them tommorrow when i get home if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by horsemanno5 View Post
          I have all 3 from a cyma, i had to use the screws and stockplate on the wooden ones. I can email you pics of them tommorrow when i get home if your interested.
          ok, if mine dont fit im sure i can find them els were. would be good thanks

Comment

probably the better bet, there. I need my plastic stock until I can sort my wooden replacement.
            The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

aye, im not really looking for a good make, just something to replace it

Comment

if your still after some i have an used set of TM fake wood parts as i replaced them with a CAW wood kit many years ago! Let me know if you still need them.

Comment

still looking yes, just need some pics first to see if they are ok

Comment

managed to find just what im looking for from another site, thanks guys for the offers

[this can be closed now please so i dont get more emails on it]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

StriideR For Honor. For Country. For Brother. And when he gets to heaven, To saint peter he will tell, One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in Hell. Bullets or broke bones? Bones heal. Give me liberty, or give me death. Warriors by day, Lovers by night, Professionals by choice, Marines by the grace of god. Find out more about StriideR
                    Working...
                    X