Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ultra torque motor with stock gearbox parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra torque motor with stock gearbox parts.

Hey, I've got a CYMA 0.28 it's going to be a project to make a brilliant realistic AK. I'm looking at an SHS ultra torque motor, I just need to know if the stock internals will stand up to it. Obviously it will increase the rate of ware but I'm going to be installing a guarder ultra torque up kit so it won't be for long only a couple of months.

So will the standard internals be ok? I know they'll last longer than TM but I don't think as long as for example G&P.

Cheers

Joe
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Re: Ultra torque motor with stock gearbox parts.

Sorry to thread jack but what exactly does a high torque set up do??
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

That's alright no worries, well a high torgue motor is required in gearbox with high power springs as it has the "torque" to pull the spring back and make the gearbox run smoothly for example any sniper AEG that you've locked to semi, that's firing 400+ fps will need a high torque motor and of course you'll need high torque parts so they're last longer as of course the more powerful the spring the more stress is being put on your parts.

I'm going to use just an M100 spring (340fps) with a high torque motor so I'll have a great rate of fire but most of all a brilliant trigger response and with high torque parts with a lower spring they should last for ages.
      Last edited by MistroJoe; 24 July, 2011, 23:25. Reason: Grammar

Comment

yeah the gun wont have a single problem, you'll see a 'nice' step up in ROF and trigger response but nothing ridiculous, it'll be more limited by other factors such as the battery your using. All the stock components will cope just fine
        Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Fantastic that's what I was hoping I'm going to be using just 8.4v's but I'm going to install new wiring and a mosfet plus deans so that should get trigger response up to scratch.
          Thanks
          Joe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MistroJoe Find out more about MistroJoe
          Working...
          X