G36c query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36c query

We a brought a mate who was new to airsoft along with us last sunday and he borrowed a G36c from the sight that performed fantastically and we wanted to know what make it was.

All we know is that the body was made from the same stuff as the real one, it was such nice quality polymer. And it has non realistic trades. As it was a rental we thought JG but I dont think so because of the quality of the body.

Any Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Joe
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Re: G36c query

what site did you go to?
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

My guess would be JG either that or SRC.

Comment

EAG worthing? Good sight actually, nice bunch of guys :D

Comment

The JG G36 is a very popular and highly praised model so it is possible that it could have been that. it's also a very common rental gun. Best bet though email your site and ask, you'll probably end up heaps of speculation on this thread with no real answer
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

I know how praised JG's are I just assumed they're be made from smooth/shiny ABS

Comment

jg would make sense to me, my buddy has a jg g36c n its not shiny doesnt feel like plastic, even if its not the exact same its an awesome gun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MistroJoe Find out more about MistroJoe
              Working...
              X